Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 20 Nov 20, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

No advice on the fish but I also think the white canister is just a simple filter for drinking water. We had one in the UK that fed a a seperate small tap for drinking water as the main tap had softened water. We also have one here in Florida on the line that goes to the ice maker and water dispenser in the fridge. The new fridge has a filter built in but the original one didn't.

They do need to be replaced about 6 monthly.
Old 20 Nov 20, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Talland 2016
Imagineer

Yep wondering about the fish as well
Talland 2016 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 20, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by DonnaD View Post
No advice on the fish but I also think the white canister is just a simple filter for drinking water. We had one in the UK that fed a a seperate small tap for drinking water as the main tap had softened water. We also have one here in Florida on the line that goes to the ice maker and water dispenser in the fridge. The new fridge has a filter built in but the original one didn't.

They do need to be replaced about 6 monthly.
We have one too- looks exactly the same. Filter for the water 👍
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 20, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
louiseybobs
Imagineer

louiseybobs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
No idea about anything but can I come for a sleepover & a swim? hehe
Old 20 Nov 20, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by novocastrian View Post
being nosey but any update on this

i still cant believe someone left behind those animals uncared for !
We’ve left it with our solicitor, he’s already been in contact to request that the fish are either removed or the tank monitored and maintained.

Will just have to wait and see now I guess.

I do drive past every now and then and the tank is visible through the window so will try my best to keep an eye on it if I can.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 20, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
We’ve left it with our solicitor, he’s already been in contact to request that the fish are either removed or the tank monitored and maintained.

Will just have to wait and see now I guess.

I do drive past every now and then and the tank is visible through the window so will try my best to keep an eye on it if I can.
good to know its in hand

in all seriousness if left unfed for another 4 weeks best case is some poorly fish worst case is a tonne of manky water / dead things to get shot of

good luck
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 20, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Looks like a thing at work where the tap gives both cold filtered water and boiling water. I saw them installing it in the new kitchen at work and it looked very similar.
Think that says Quooker- which is the boiling water hot tap system.
Nice, they are quite expensive. Great for making cups of tea etc- never have to boil the kettle if it is one of them. About a grand a pop-
quooker/fusion-squ...CVCIQAvD _BwE

Edited at 05:22 PM.
YorkshireT is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 20, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
5gotodisney
Excited about Disney

I would also suggest that you remember to take an electricity meter reading on the day you move, from what’s been said re the cost of running the fish tanks, there will be quite a bill being run up. I always take a photo of the meters with date / time on.

Good Luck with the move.
5gotodisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 20, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYLIZ
Imagineer

Any update on these poor fish?
DISNEYLIZ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 20, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Talland 2016
Imagineer

I was wondering that as well
Talland 2016 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List