Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 23 Jun 19, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

I love it!
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneywiseowl View Post
I saw this dress yesterday & thought it was lovely. Quality material too. I’m sure you’ll get lots of compliments when you wear it!
Disneywiseowl, when you saw it... can you not bow the front. Does that make sense ? x
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
kc1
Imagineer

Mobile

I think it’s cute! I’m sure it will look lovely on you!
kc1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I’ve actually tried this dress on! It’s a lovely style and the fabric is beautiful. Was just a bit too fussy for me and my boobs were too big ☺️
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
I’ve actually tried this dress on! It’s a lovely style and the fabric is beautiful. Was just a bit too fussy for me and my boobs were too big ☺️
Same here.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

I think its really pretty. I know you have said you are tall, like me (5ft 10), how do find the fit of the Cath Kidston dresses? I really stuggle to find dresses that fit properly unless they are a special 'tall' fit as the waistline ends up around my ribs. Would love to find a brand that would just fit properly. Love the dress though, the style is just me!
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Really lovely dress, I think you should treat yourself 😊
Minnie18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Mobile

Love the dress! I don’t think it’s particularly expensive either
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
I think its really pretty. I know you have said you are tall, like me (5ft 10), how do find the fit of the Cath Kidston dresses? I really stuggle to find dresses that fit properly unless they are a special 'tall' fit as the waistline ends up around my ribs. Would love to find a brand that would just fit properly. Love the dress though, the style is just me!
Never bought a CK dress, so hoping it will be okay. Usually in the body they are fine, its my leg length I struggle with. Tall range is too short and Extra long is just too long Next and Long Tall Sally.

My boobs were fine but now due to a few factors... Dolly Parton would be envious.

Diet this week. xx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

anyone after a bargain.

I bought this dress to go on holiday, it fitted like an absolute dream and looked gorgeous.

They only have 14 left but its really lovely. A nice pair of high heels are much better than the boot look.

xx

Edited at 08:02 PM.