Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 20 Dec 12, 12:17 AM  
Link to this Post
KK_Cat
VIP Dibber

KK_Cat's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
What a wonderful week, I've really enjoyed reading your report on each day. We were there at the same time & I did keep the odd eye out just in case I happened to see you. I had never been in the Beach Club before & we popped over one afternoon from Epcot to go to Beaches & Cream & see the decorations. It is a beautiful resort, someday I hope to stay there. Hopefully you will get back someday & in the meantime DLP is also a wonderful place to visit. All the best to you & yours, particularly your Dad. XXX
Next trip: Nov 2023
KK_Cat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 12, 07:42 AM  
Link to this Post

Thanks for sharing Clare
Great report as always
Enjoy DLP
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 12, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Brilliant set of trippies Clare thank you for letting us all join you on this latest adventure, we do hope that one day you will be able to go back as others have said never say never. But until then hope you enjoy DLP
Old 20 Dec 12, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Clare
Imagineer

Clare's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 6

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by stitch99 View Post
Thanks for sharing
Thank you

Originally Posted by KK_Cat View Post
What a wonderful week, I've really enjoyed reading your report on each day. We were there at the same time & I did keep the odd eye out just in case I happened to see you. I had never been in the Beach Club before & we popped over one afternoon from Epcot to go to Beaches & Cream & see the decorations. It is a beautiful resort, someday I hope to stay there. Hopefully you will get back someday & in the meantime DLP is also a wonderful place to visit. All the best to you & yours, particularly your Dad. XXX
Thank you - the decorations were gorgeous weren't they, Disney do Christmas so well x

Originally Posted by JDD View Post
Thanks for sharing Clare
Great report as always
Enjoy DLP
p
Thank you

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Brilliant set of trippies Clare thank you for letting us all join you on this latest adventure, we do hope that one day you will be able to go back as others have said never say never. But until then hope you enjoy DLP
Thank you, I really hope circumstances will mean I get back one day but after reading up on DLP I'm looking forward to going there
Clare is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 12, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Melanie R
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Great report Clare - we are sat in the Eurotunnel "lounge" waiting to come home from a fab trip to DLP - I think you'll love it until you are able to go back to Florida - if you need any info you know where we are!

Duchess Adventures! - Trip report index
Melanie R is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 12, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Clare
Imagineer

Clare's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Melanie R View Post
Great report Clare - we are sat in the Eurotunnel "lounge" waiting to come home from a fab trip to DLP - I think you'll love it until you are able to go back to Florida - if you need any info you know where we are!
Thanks Mel I've been watching YouTube clips of DLP but I'm going to have lots of questions being a DLP newbie
Clare is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 12, 11:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Oh Clare, I have so enjoyed reading your trippies as you travel in such style!

I know it is so hard for you to think of not going back, but behind every closed door, another one opens, this time to DLP, and what a fab door it is too.

Ps, love the Coach bag!
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 12, 12:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Leeds Tink
Imagineer

Leeds Tink's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 35
Loved reading your trip reports. Your writing puts me in mind of the Queen Mother... gracious and classy.
Old 21 Dec 12, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Brilliant work, Clare.
And wow talk about leaving a party at it's peak!

You will make new memories in DLP: we went in June this year for the first time and stayed at the Disneyland Hotel and we thoroughly enjoyed it, so am sure you will too.

The only bad news for you about DLP is the tweaking opportunities are fewer so Val will be pleased

I hope the future is kind to you and your family and brings you everything you desire.
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 12, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Clare
Imagineer

Clare's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Glee Fan View Post
Oh Clare, I have so enjoyed reading your trippies as you travel in such style!

I know it is so hard for you to think of not going back, but behind every closed door, another one opens, this time to DLP, and what a fab door it is too.

Ps, love the Coach bag!
Thank you x

Originally Posted by Leeds Tink View Post
Loved reading your trip reports. Your writing puts me in mind of the Queen Mother... gracious and classy.
Thanks, I'm a few years younger though x

Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
Brilliant work, Clare.
And wow talk about leaving a party at it's peak!

You will make new memories in DLP: we went in June this year for the first time and stayed at the Disneyland Hotel and we thoroughly enjoyed it, so am sure you will too.

The only bad news for you about DLP is the tweaking opportunities are fewer so Val will be pleased

I hope the future is kind to you and your family and brings you everything you desire.
Thanks Ruth - I'm thinking of the Disneyland Hotel too, been looking at You Tube clips and starting to fall in love x