Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 1 Sep 19, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
lumosq102
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by tink111 View Post
A great report so far, following along x
Thank you so much for reading
lumosq102 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 19, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridafour
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

What a fab start, I cannot wait to read more. And a special 👏 for pushing on through at MK, I’m impressed 🙂
Floridafour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 19, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

So pleased to see you have started another trip report 😃
You always stay in great resorts and your photos are always amazing !
aqualiv is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 19, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
lumosq102
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Floridafour View Post
What a fab start, I cannot wait to read more. And a special 👏 for pushing on through at MK, I’m impressed 🙂
Thank you! I wanted to go longer, but my body had a different plan...

thank you so much for reading along

Originally Posted by aqualiv View Post
So pleased to see you have started another trip report 😃
You always stay in great resorts and your photos are always amazing !
Oh thank you so much! This installation was a little photo light, but the photo heavy days should be back soon.
lumosq102 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 19, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsSilverStar
Imagineer

What a great first day! Very impressed with you guys hitting a park. The GF looks gorgeous, I love the Mary Poppins penguins fountain

Terrible news about your photos - I’ll be downloading as soon as we’re home now, thank you for the warning.

Looking forward to reading along and finding out which pretty you bought in the end. Those castle ears may have to come home with me, so sparkly!
MrsSilverStar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 19, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
I love the photo of the old fashioned and the Cosmo! Yummy, two of my faves that I like to make at home. Tut tut that the phone was not playing ball and setting up properly.

We stayed at that PI last summer, it was handy for the airport, even though we were flying from the south terminal.

I'm always glad to read that I'm not the only person who can't sleep the night before travel day. How awful does that sound? But you know what I mean!

And then you gave me photos of your espresso martinis, love them and love making them at home too!

Why oh why am I always commenting on the alcohol? But I'm with you all the way with a g&t on the plane. The only thing better is TWO g&ts!

A shame about the accessible room. It looked lovely in the photos but I can see how it just didn't fit with you both and you wanted what you wanted at least it was all sorted soon.

I'm so glad to be reading this. You know what a big fan I am of your reports. It's like a warm, welcoming duvet on a cold winter's night. I know this report will see me through to next spring at least and then I'll be nearly there again too!

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
lumosq102
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by MrsSilverStar View Post
What a great first day! Very impressed with you guys hitting a park. The GF looks gorgeous, I love the Mary Poppins penguins fountain

Terrible news about your photos - I’ll be downloading as soon as we’re home now, thank you for the warning.

Looking forward to reading along and finding out which pretty you bought in the end. Those castle ears may have to come home with me, so sparkly!
i'm just too impatient not to go straight in!We're going to struggle at Disneyland this trip - we land at 3pm and will not be going straight into the park since you can only get a 5 day ticket. We're going to dinner in Downtown Disney and walking past the gates and not going in is going to hurt!

The castle ears were lovely! So very shiney. I'm hoping the pink and teal ones will still be available in Disneyland, they were just so pretty and matched so many of my outfits

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I love the photo of the old fashioned and the Cosmo! Yummy, two of my faves that I like to make at home. Tut tut that the phone was not playing ball and setting up properly.

We stayed at that PI last summer, it was handy for the airport, even though we were flying from the south terminal.

I'm always glad to read that I'm not the only person who can't sleep the night before travel day. How awful does that sound? But you know what I mean!

And then you gave me photos of your espresso martinis, love them and love making them at home too!

Why oh why am I always commenting on the alcohol? But I'm with you all the way with a g&t on the plane. The only thing better is TWO g&ts!

A shame about the accessible room. It looked lovely in the photos but I can see how it just didn't fit with you both and you wanted what you wanted at least it was all sorted soon.

I'm so glad to be reading this. You know what a big fan I am of your reports. It's like a warm, welcoming duvet on a cold winter's night. I know this report will see me through to next spring at least and then I'll be nearly there again too!
Thank you for reading along! I always love reading your trip reports too, and its always nice to find a fellow cocktail aficionado! Writing this day up did make me feel like a bit of a boozer, but its holiday! on the cruise portion of the trip I end up with an amazing recipe for an indian inspired martini, so hopefully you'll be able to add that to your repetoire

It was still a beautiful room, but just so impractical... thankfully our next room was fab, and then the one we ended up in for the last 11 nights of the trip was perfect, so if we were going to have a blip it was in the right place

My photos are taking a while to upload this weekend, so fingers crossed will have the next day uploaded tomorrow...
Old 12 Sep 19, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I am so sorry to read about Jasmine.

Who is going to tell Premier Inn that that isn’t a twin room!?

Do vegetarians not eat cakes?

What a nightmare to arrive at the resort so late and to be given that room, the room really was lovely though.

I’m agonising over those ears or the Magic Mirror ones; I think I’m going to pick those ones up as I already have all silver from Etsy.

Really nice little jaunt to MK, a lovely start to the trip and now I am craving a hot dog.

That dress is so you, I do hope you bought it in the end. I’ll guess you actually went for the Dooney, that’s what I’d have gone for, the colour is just so pretty. I want the wallet if they still have it next month but I am doubtful.

Your photos of the GF at night are just stunning.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 20, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

I really enjoyed that, thank you 😊