Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 1 Jul 19, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

Another lovely day. It's such a shame that they made it so difficult for you to get front row seats. Your meals in the evening look delicious an the town house is gorgeous.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 19, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
ronnieroobs
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Your time at Universal looked lovely but your townhouse looks amazing!
ronnieroobs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 19, 06:57 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by mrsstitch View Post
Such a great trip report that I’m really enjoying reading-as was your food report which has given me some ideas.
Thank you for posting.
Thanks for reading I’m glad your enjoying both

Originally Posted by jothp View Post
Another lovely day. It's such a shame that they made it so difficult for you to get front row seats. Your meals in the evening look delicious an the town house is gorgeous.
It really surprised me and disappointed me

The townhouse was lovely

Originally Posted by ronnieroobs View Post
Your time at Universal looked lovely but your townhouse looks amazing!
Thank you
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 19, 07:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

A good last day at the Universal resort. Your new place looks lovely. I do like a hot tub and what a lovely way to relax at the end of a day. We've never done Mannys, but it looks really nice so I think we might try it this year.
Old 4 Jul 19, 06:49 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
A good last day at the Universal resort. Your new place looks lovely. I do like a hot tub and what a lovely way to relax at the end of a day. We've never done Mannys, but it looks really nice so I think we might try it this year.
Thank you

We didn’t actually end up using the hot tub that much in the end
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 19, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Dixiechic
Excited about Disney

I have a good tip for the gate key pad - if I was driving I couldn't reach, if my Dad drove, he always got an electric shock - we got one of those wooden coffee stirrers to keep in the car and used that as a code poking stick
Old 5 Jul 19, 07:38 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by Dixiechic View Post
I have a good tip for the gate key pad - if I was driving I couldn't reach, if my Dad drove, he always got an electric shock - we got one of those wooden coffee stirrers to keep in the car and used that as a code poking stick
That’s a great tip
Old 3 Sep 19, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

I know exactly what you mean with the squabbling kids. I honestly feel like it’s only ours that do it as we never see other kids at it. It’s almost constant with ours though!

Shrek’s pre show is really long isn’t it, Thomas and Noah kept asking when we were going in … if they made this shorter it would be much better I think. The boys loved it so we’ll do it again though.

How unprofessional of the attendant to do that! I would have emailed a complaint too, such a shame as Universal appear to be very clued up on disabilities and have always been good with us.

Love Lily’s attempt at a name change

So lovely of Kelly’s cousin and partner to do that! The townhouse looks lovely, a shame it’s so far from a pool though, we wouldn’t have been too happy with that either to be honest.

Manny’s looks lovely, definitely one to add to the list. I don’t think many steaks could top Longhorns to be fair.

Another fab day, that’s what worries me about split stays, I like to get settled and be done xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 19, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
I know exactly what you mean with the squabbling kids. I honestly feel like it’s only ours that do it as we never see other kids at it. It’s almost constant with ours though!

Shrek’s pre show is really long isn’t it, Thomas and Noah kept asking when we were going in … if they made this shorter it would be much better I think. The boys loved it so we’ll do it again though.

How unprofessional of the attendant to do that! I would have emailed a complaint too, such a shame as Universal appear to be very clued up on disabilities and have always been good with us.

Love Lily’s attempt at a name change

So lovely of Kelly’s cousin and partner to do that! The townhouse looks lovely, a shame it’s so far from a pool though, we wouldn’t have been too happy with that either to be honest.

Manny’s looks lovely, definitely one to add to the list. I don’t think many steaks could top Longhorns to be fair.

Another fab day, that’s what worries me about split stays, I like to get settled and be done xx
It was one of my biggest disappointments of the holiday his attitude.

We were far from the pool but it was never an issue in the end thankfully. Manny’s was great but unfortunately not so good later in the holiday.
Old 22 Jan 20, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
asapaj
Trainee Dibber

A great Universal stay. Encantada looks fabulous
asapaj is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List