Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 1 Dec 19, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Dr.JumbaJookiba View Post
Lovely view from your room and so pleased Narcoossee's worked out well for you too. Looks like you had some really nice food and cocktails.
Love the comeback from Narcoossee’s - it was my best visit yet and that’s in 5 trips. I do think a server can make or break a meal.
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 19, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
Loving all the Christmas Trees. The cabana bay mug is cute. I’ve had the pina colada stuffed french toast at memes that was lovely I do like apple too. Glad you stood up about your crappy service at geyser point.
Service at GP is honestly dire. But I think they can get away with it as the food is much better quality then most QS places! It’s not for me though.
Old 1 Dec 19, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I'm catching up. First off what a lovely friend. That is a fab view from your room. I'd have balled like a baby when seeing the castle from my window.

The dinner swap sounds like it was worth it as it does look lovely, grand martini looks very good!

Next up AK, I'm glad you enjoyed your first ride on FOP. Good idea to celebrate afterwards. The lunch at Sanaa always looks good, we've got to get there next year. Plus dinner at Geyser looks great, why not take full advantage of the resort.

Oh and the tree's all look fab. I think the Grand Flo is my favourite at the moment. Are you going to do the Christmas tree trail at Disney Springs?
The martini was fab and so strong. I love a strong drink so was in my element

My friend from here is a treasure. She’s been amazing and supported me so much. I have had more health issues since my initial ones in June which I didn’t post on here. But I did end up back in hospital in October with viral pneumonia and pleurisy. I also had spinal fractures as medication I take had thinned by bones and I didn’t post here as I’m sure people get tired of hearing it - but my DIBB friend contacted me every day and made sure I stayed positive... then to email Disney and them to upgrade the room; it was so unexpected and so lovely.

She’s a wonderful lady and modest too as she didn’t want me to name her so here’s to my fab friend - you know who you are!
Old 1 Dec 19, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by nadya View Post
Sounds like my kind of food day,that cinnamon roll cupcake is the thing of my dreams🤣.Sanaa looks really good,never made it there sadly despite stating at kidani!,shame about the dessert being left on the bus.geyser point sounds like the service was non existent, glad you let them know! ,hope you are having a fantastic trip
It’s an amazing trip! And that cinnamon roll cupcake - it’s like all my favourite things combined. I hope they make it permanent!
Old 1 Dec 19, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Dr.JumbaJookiba View Post
Looks like a very good food day to me, I'd happily munch on all those things I do miss the Adventurers Club though and real Kungalooshes
Oh I’m far too young to remember such days
Old 1 Dec 19, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Boma breakfast looks great, it's one of the few breakfast ADR's I can be talked into by the kids. CDF however looks one to avoid, particularly the pizza
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 19, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Steveswift
Trading Disney Pins

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I believe it is identical, maybe just more popular in evenings. I went in September and loved it but we were paying OOP. I might use 2TS on it if I have the DxDDP as I think it is hard to get through all the credits and you will get starters and mains. If I only had regular DDP I would probably pay OOP for it.

I have a write up in my September 2019 in my signature, if you go to the first page you can click on it I need my list to get straight to that restaurant.
Hi,

I thought on the Dxddp you got a mains and desert?
Steveswift is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 19, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Steveswift View Post
Hi,

I thought on the Dxddp you got a mains and desert?
You can have three courses on dxDDP at a TS restaurant. I think I may have only mentioned starter and main as I rarely eat dessert, it is one reason I like the deluxe plan as I get starter included.

I probably over estimated my world wide fame in assuming everybody knew of my dislike of desserts.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 19, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Steveswift
Trading Disney Pins

OK, I thought that this was a signature, which I believe is no starter included? I will pay more attention to your normal likes and dislikes 😊
Steveswift is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 19, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I didn’t know JSC had server antics. I can’t be doing with that, neither would DH like it. I think it has just come off my list, shame as I like the menu. I would have the shu mai too and then either the crispy chicken or the whole fried fish.
Yes they do an extended version of the Jungle Skipper Cruise spiel - I was glad my server kept it to a minimum