Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 4 Mar 20, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ferb View Post
Does anyone know the best way to contact BA? I've been repeatedly calling the number on their website but just keep getting an automated reply saying that they are busy and will not be able to take my call and then cut off. 😫
Try their Twitter page - based in Newcastle.
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 20, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Ferb
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Finally got through after 14 attempts and an hour on hold! All sorted though, transferred us to the direct Gatwick flight there and back. Really pleased with the result.
Ferb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 20, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Ferb
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by mummyroo1 View Post
Hi Ferb. It was me who had this happen the other day, I rang 4 times and the fourth time got through after a 30 minute hold before that they kept cutting me off like you. I got through in the evening so maybe try again later. They first offered a direct flight from LGW outwards only I pointed out that wasn't helpful and they swapped both to the direct Gatwick Tampa flights. Happy with that. We fly out on the 19th August are we on the same flight?
Oh, not the same flight. I misread your countdown. We go on the 11th. They tried to tell me that they couldn't change the inbound flight too but I said that I knew other people had both swapped and they sorted it. It's been a bit stressful sorting it all out but I now feel like we've got a real bargain direct flight out of it all.
Ferb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 20, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
mummyroo1
Apprentice Imagineer

Awesome glad they changed both flights for you too. Being on hold was worth it. I feel like I landed on my feet aswell, we only paid £2300 for our flights, hotel and car hire for 4 of us so to now have direct flights seems amazing. I don't like Gatwick airport at all but for about £300 for a direct flight I will suck it up!
mummyroo1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List