cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Day 4 cats Bristol cat cafe

I was a wake by 4:30 as I could not sleep but never mind I just relaxed and rested as today we where off to Bristol for the cat cafe we been before and loved it so decided to do it again Maria was awake by 6 and we where out by 6:45 and in the train station by 7:05 we caught the 7:29 train and in Bristol by 8:15 we walked in to the town when we got there it was very quite as it was so early we had a walk around and had something to eat by 9:30 we decided to go to where the cafe was so we got a taxi only 6 pound. We walked around near the cafe and we where the first in to the cafe we loved it very friendly and the young lady was wonderful. We walked back to the train station. We where back in our hotel by 2pm and out agin by 3 we had a good walk around the shopping centre and around the city we where back in the room by 7 tommow Last day here as off to Liverpool on Wednesday here the pics of the day.

Edited at 04:34 PM.
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 20, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by cartoonp View Post
I was a wake by 4:30 as I could not sleep but never mind I just relaxed and rested as today we where off to Bristol for the cat cafe we been before and loved it so decided to do it again Maria was awake by 6 and we where out by 6:45 and in the train station by 7:05 we caught the 7:29 train and in Bristol by 8:15 we walked in to the town when we got there it was very quite as it was so early we had a walk around and had something to eat by 9:30 we decided to go to where the cafe was so we got a taxi only 6 pound. We walked around near the cafe and we where the first in to the cafe we loved it very friendly and the young lady was wonderful. We walked back to the train station. We where back in our hotel by 2pm and out agin by 3 we had a good walk around the shopping centre and around the city we where back in the room by 7 tommow Last day here as off to Liverpool on Wednesday here the pics of the day.

Oh that's lovely, love the cat cafés, we have one here, absolutely love cats too.
Enjoy the rest of your trip 😉
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 20, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
carolmc
Imagineer

Looks like a perfect day ... now the cat cafe would have been the highlight for me.
Old 31 Aug 20, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
MarionG
Imagineer

Love going into Cat Cafes. There was one in Davenport when we were last in Orlando. There is also one not far from us in Great Yarmouth now.
MarionG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 20, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by MarionG View Post
Love going into Cat Cafes. There was one in Davenport when we were last in Orlando. There is also one not far from us in Great Yarmouth now.
Hi yes been to the one in Great Yarmouth
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List