Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 20 Nov 20, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Elmhurst 5
Apprentice Imagineer

Wishuponastar my pleasure, good news always cheers people up especially during these horrid days.
Elmhurst 5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 20, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

So does this mean the Ultimate ticket for our '21 trip will allow park hopping (as it was the same deal as our pre-Covid cancelled '20 tickets), or is it only tickets bought from now?
IndianaMac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 20, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Lostbrain
Imagineer

It's all looking good, just got to be sensible and get through this winter. I did despair earlier reading a FB disney group where the yanks were happily flying across the country regardless of the infection levels around them.

Spring - flowers will blossom and life will get so much better..
Lostbrain is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 20, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Brilliant - cannot wait to get back would be on the plane tomorrow if I could.
Old 20 Nov 20, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
hawk299
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by mike4scuba View Post
More good news

The NHS is planning to roll out the coronavirus vaccine to under 50s by the end of January, it has been reported.

Under the plan everyone in England who wants to would have been vaccinated by early April
I think you've got your stories all mixed up

The government have today said the FLU vaccine will be rolled out to 50-64 year olds by the end of Jan (after completing the over 65's and critically required ones)

There is no plan yet as to when Covid vaccine will start or finish. Hopefully soon, but it will depend on which gets approved and which of the 7 vaccines we've (UK) bought become actually available to us in what quantities and the frequency of more
hawk299 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 20, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Excellent news! More good news every day!

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 20, 12:21 AM  
Link to this Post
lov2dibb
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 11
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Fabulous!
The thought of being stuck in one park all day was depressing. This news makes the planning a lot more exciting now
lov2dibb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 20, 01:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Manc1979
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by hawk299 View Post
I think you've got your stories all mixed up

The government have today said the FLU vaccine will be rolled out to 50-64 year olds by the end of Jan (after completing the over 65's and critically required ones)

There is no plan yet as to when Covid vaccine will start or finish. Hopefully soon, but it will depend on which gets approved and which of the 7 vaccines we've (UK) bought become actually available to us in what quantities and the frequency of more
No mikes right ..if you google it that’s what the government is hoping for ..everyone vaccinated by april
Manc1979 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 20, 05:53 AM  
Link to this Post
clanmacbeath
Imagineer

clanmacbeath's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

This is brilliant news. They have also put capacity up to 35% in the parks. Small steps in the right direction. I'm feeling more positive for our trip in September.
clanmacbeath is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 20, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
adamtoonarmy
Imagineer

Great News

I see the park capacity limits still apply so thinking this through.

Example then:

I go to Magic Kingdom in the morning and leave just after lunch. I go back to the resort for the afternoon then head over to Epcot about 6pm for a 7pm dinner ADR.

Potentially then thats OK as long as Epcot hasn't reached its reduced capacity? If it has then I wont get in.

Does that sound right?

DDP Vs OOP Live! June 2018
adamtoonarmy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List