Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 27 Dec 20, 12:42 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Given the Paris one is made from stone, this will be a big job.
Old 27 Dec 20, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Heartbroken to hear this... we've booked for September 2021 with our DS (3) and for our little girls first holiday. We just can't catch a bloody break with holidays 😕
Seriously thinking of cancelling now...
Enchanted is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 21, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinks2014
Imagineer

We have booked for September . Very disappointing with it being our first visit .. With the park closing they could have used that time . With so many cancellations last year people are in need of Disney magic. will be many people upset at that .
Tinks2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 21, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Frogwell
I want to go now!

Groan 😫 I’ve rebooked twice now and was meant to be going in early March so it’s looking a bit ropey anyway and now if we can go we can look at a tarp not a castle 😒 think I’ll go anyway if we can cause feel like options are slim at the moment and don’t want to waste another year of the kids being little and the magic being so real for them 😐
Frogwell is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 21, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
sliveredge
I want to go now!

Quick video explaining a few things

The Guest Experience:

Disneyland Paris will install a special canvas to represent and cover Sleeping Beauty Castle during the refurbishment.
Guests will still be able to go through Sleeping Beauty Castle to access Fantasyland from Main Street U.S.A. or access the stores located in the Castle during the enhancement work period.
This renovation is a continuation of Disneyland Paris’ efforts to give guests an increasingly immersive and high-quality experience, and is part of an investment strategy for renewing and beautifying the resort.

More Disneyland Paris Projects:

Over at Walt Disney Studios Park, a multi-year expansion is in development and will include:
Avengers Campus
A new Frozen-based area
A new Star Wars-based area
A new lake which will be the focal point for entertainment experiences and will also connect each of the new park areas. The multi-year development will roll out in phases beginning in 2021.

laughingplace/w/news...-january-2021/
sliveredge is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 21, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Fab Mam
Getting Excited

Fab Mam's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Alas, I think I will be cancelling my March trip as that just looks bad. Gutted!
Fab Mam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List