Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 19 Jan 21, 07:39 AM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We were meant to be going on March 28th but last week decided to cancel as I could not see them opening next month. Just got to chase ATD now for my deposit refund.
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 21, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Frogwell
I want to go now!

Called this morning to cancel for the third time (I keep moving it but not far enough apparently!) and they were quite unhelpful and said I had to email which I did, seemed a bit silly since I was on the phone 🙄 didn’t ask if I wanted to move it maybe they’ve lost the will to live too... 😥
Frogwell is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 21, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

We had decided a few weeks ago to change our March trip to end of August. Hopefully we can go!
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 21, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahc
VIP Dibber

sarahc's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by Frogwell View Post
Called this morning to cancel for the third time (I keep moving it but not far enough apparently!) and they were quite unhelpful and said I had to email which I did, seemed a bit silly since I was on the phone 🙄 didn’t ask if I wanted to move it maybe they’ve lost the will to live too... 😥
Can I ask what email address you had to send your request to cancel to please?
Old 20 Jan 21, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Frogwell
I want to go now!

I’ve not had that email or indeed any email I just found out by sheer chance that they were staying closed! Spoke to them today and she said they’d be calling to discuss options so I’ll wait a bit longer and see if I hear anything 😐
Old 20 Jan 21, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Fab Mam
Getting Excited

Fab Mam's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
***Edit - Turns out this offer came with restrictions - see new post***

Well, I was thinking of cancelling anyway due to the castle tarp but thought I'd wait and see what the email said and it's actually quite tempting:

We are happy to offer you the option to rebook at the same price with the same advantages (including dining plans and transport) as long as you let us know within 2 weeks of this email for a range of dates between April 21 and March 22. If we choose to go before 1st July we can have a free upgrade to NPB as Cheynne is not open until then.

We had breakfast included but paid extra to upgrade this. We also had the 100 euro gift card and a river room so would hopefully be offered Lakeside at NPB.

Just wondering when might be a good time to re-book in terms of being lucky with no travel restrictions and maybe taking advantage of a more expensive time? Thinking pre-July may still be wishful thinking but the upgrade sounds appealing. We were originally March and are not stuck to school holidays until September.

Decisions, decisions.

Edited at 03:14 PM.
Fab Mam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 21, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Frogwell
I want to go now!

disneytraveluk@disneyonline.com But I can’t say they have replied sensibly I’m really peed they haven’t contacted me to say that there were other options 😠
Old 20 Jan 21, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Frogwell
I want to go now!

Now they have just cancelled my booking without offering me the chance to rebook with same dining package etc! Why are they offering different people different things?!?!
Old 20 Jan 21, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Hodgsonfamily
Helping Mickey

We also got told to email the above address, which we did within 90 mins of the announcement requesting a refund and this is response we got this afternoon:

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney Travel Company International.

Please know that the safety and health of our Guests is of top priority to us. Due to the prevailing conditions in Europe, Disneyland Paris will not reopen on Feb. 13 as initially planned. If conditions permit, we will reopen Disneyland Paris on April 2, 2021 and will welcome reservations from that date forward. Given the current context our plans continue to evolve, but please know that we will make every effort to share with you any updates as soon as it is possible.

At this time we are working hard to answer all of your questions and concerns surrounding the Disneyland Paris reopening announcement. We kindly ask for your patience while we collect this information and we will be in contact with guests very soon via telephone to discuss your upcoming holiday and options that we have available to assist you.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime and for bearing with us.

So I’m not sure how long it will be before we are contacted to get our refund, I thought the original email we sent was clear enough stating that a refund was wanted 🤷
Hodgsonfamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 21, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
DiddyDan
Excited about Disney

We cancelled our Feb 21 trip at the weekend because they wouldn’t offer the same package (inc dining plan & eurotunnel) if we moved the booking. So I’m really gutted to hear they are now offering for you to move your booking and keep the same package 😞

With parents 00,01,04,07,12,13-With Dave! Xmas 08 Villa/09 Vegas-LA-San Fran/10 NY-Orlando KV, VB, RP & BLT/11 Vegas/12 LA & Disney Cali/14 DLP/15 Orlando Wedding/16 Orlando Poly & SSR & Vegas/17 Orlando BLT & SSR/17 DLP/18 Orlando
DiddyDan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List