Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 14 Jan 18, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Harls
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Mobile Bella Vida...anybody stayed there?

Hey guys...
I'm pretty new to the site. Booked to go this Oct, staying in Bella Vida. Have been before but previously stayed in Davenport.
Anyone any reviews on this villa community?
Thanks 😀
Old 14 Jan 18, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Lizzim
Imagineer

Lizzim's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Harls View Post
Hey guys...
I'm pretty new to the site. Booked to go this Oct, staying in Bella Vida. Have been before but previously stayed in Davenport.
Anyone any reviews on this villa community?
Thanks 😀
We stayed there last August. Convenient location but we were disappointed in the actual villa we booked.
Lizzim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 18, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
orlando_newbie
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We also stayed there a few years ago. Liked the location and resort itself but we were also disappointed in the villa (it wasn’t up to standard I’d expected from photos - dirty and poorly maintained).

Sept 2015 - Terrace Ridge; July 2013 - Bella Vida;
June/July 2011 & 2012 - Sandy Ridge; June 2010 - Floridays Resort
orlando_newbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 18, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
letty
Imagineer

Have stayed in Bella Vida, liked the location and recommended the resort to a friend last year. She said she was also disappointed in her villa esp pool area ( not like the photos at all)
Old 14 Jan 18, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Harls
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Mobile

Thanks for ur replies...bit worried now though 😞
The villa looks amazing in the photos and i've found a few reviews online for the exact villa we are staying in..which have all been very good. So hopefully all will be ok 🤞🤞
Old 15 Jan 18, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
orlando_newbie
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Harls View Post
Thanks for ur replies...bit worried now though 😞
The villa looks amazing in the photos and i've found a few reviews online for the exact villa we are staying in..which have all been very good. So hopefully all will be ok 🤞🤞
Ours had good reviews too, maybe my standards of cleanliness are just higher than others but I don’t think so! If it helps, PM me the link to the villa you’ve found and I’ll let you know if it’s the same one we went to.

Sept 2015 - Terrace Ridge; July 2013 - Bella Vida;
June/July 2011 & 2012 - Sandy Ridge; June 2010 - Floridays Resort
orlando_newbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 18, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
emmabanana
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We stayed there 2016, villa was lovely, so was the resort. We’re going back this year and really looking forward to it.
emmabanana is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 18, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Lizzim
Imagineer

Lizzim's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by orlando_newbie View Post
Ours had good reviews too, maybe my standards of cleanliness are just higher than others but I don’t think so! If it helps, PM me the link to the villa you’ve found and I’ll let you know if it’s the same one we went to.
Ours too Having said that it was the first time we had an issue with a villa. Having had this experience I now do more research before booking.
Lizzim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 18, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsMiaWallace
Trying for More Ears

Hi we stayed at Bella Vida in October to November last year and are booked into the same villa again this coming October. It’s a very quiet and clean community and we loved our villa and it was well maintained. My only complaint was the amount of mosquitoes that come from the lake. Our villa and pool backed straight onto said lake. The pool screen keeps the majority out however the odd one can creep in so just to be aware. My husband was the only one to get bitten though.
Kissimmee Villa plus first stay at a Disney Hotel & Royal Pacific Hotel at Universal - Halloween 2018 Virginia Beach USA & Cyprus 2019

Edited at 10:17 PM.
MrsMiaWallace is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 18, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsMiaWallace
Trying for More Ears

Looks like we will be at the resort at the same time! 😊
Kissimmee Villa plus first stay at a Disney Hotel & Royal Pacific Hotel at Universal - Halloween 2018 Virginia Beach USA & Cyprus 2019
MrsMiaWallace is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List