Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.
Orlando Attraction Tickets
Unread 16 Jun 19, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cartoonp View Post
😂 that what I meant to say what a dope ME
lol I use a lot of Myvegas rewards so am probably more used to the terminology Just back from our 3rd trip in about 7 months and going back in December. Just made great use of the new myvegas changes with premium and non premium rewards. We got the monorail reward for our trip last week but just didnt get to use it which was a shame as Ballys station was just downstairs. Got 4 great free nights at Vdara...2 each for my hubby and I and buffets at Aria, Bellagio, and Mirage. Where are you staying Cartoonp?
Unread 17 Jun 19, 04:27 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
Joker in the pack

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by JoS View Post
lol I use a lot of Myvegas rewards so am probably more used to the terminology Just back from our 3rd trip in about 7 months and going back in December. Just made great use of the new myvegas changes with premium and non premium rewards. We got the monorail reward for our trip last week but just didnt get to use it which was a shame as Ballys station was just downstairs. Got 4 great free nights at Vdara...2 each for my hubby and I and buffets at Aria, Bellagio, and Mirage. Where are you staying Cartoonp?
Hi there we at excalibur we stayed before for what it is its fine for me and my partner we used my Vegas last time for couple of buffets and monorail 🚝 not every one cup of tea so to speak but we like it different. hope you had a nice time
cartoonp is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
all change maybe Disneyland Paris
Unread 17 Jun 19, 05:09 AM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Hi there we at excalibur we stayed before for what it is its fine for me and my partner we used my Vegas last time for couple of buffets and monorail 🚝 not every one cup of tea so to speak but we like it different. hope you had a nice time
I like Excalibur and my friend stays there all of the time. We just did Tournament of Kings with myVEGAS and loved it. Had a wonderful time thanks...just a bit hot for me. I shouldnt complain should I. Not long for your trip, bet you are looking forward to it.
Unread 17 Jun 19, 06:12 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
Joker in the pack

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
I like Excalibur and my friend stays there all of the time. We just did Tournament of Kings with myVEGAS and loved it. Had a wonderful time thanks...just a bit hot for me. I shouldnt complain should I. Not long for your trip, bet you are looking forward to it.
Hi yes we are not done TOK but thinking of it we are doing Terry Fator this time which is someone I always wanted to see after seeing him ON AGT
cartoonp is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 17 Jun 19, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Hi yes we are not done TOK but thinking of it we are doing Terry Fator this time which is someone I always wanted to see after seeing him ON AGT
Hope you enjoy it and your holiday
Unread 17 Jun 19, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
Joker in the pack

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Hope you enjoy it and your holiday
Thank you x