Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 18 Jan 18, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Katnic1
Imagineer

Has anyone stayed at BlueGreen “The Fountains” resort Orlando?

Looking to book a 4/5 night stay here as the apartments have washing machines. The trip advisor reports are a bit mixed and am wandering if anyone has been recently? Thanks.

Edited at 12:37 PM.
Katnic1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 18, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaFairy
Apprentice Imagineer

I'll be interested to know too Katnic!
We've already booked it but haven't stayed here before but its nice to get opinions isn't it?

When are you hoping to go?

Xx Ff xX
FloridaFairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 18, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Tetrarch
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 23
I don't usually look at or reply to hotel related threads as obviously I dont have much experience, but this thread intrigued me because I had never heard of BlueGreen Vacations.

With a bit of searching, I now realise that this is the name of a US timeshare company, so I believe the accommodation you are actually asking about is probably The Fountains Resort? If so, you will probably get more replies if you edit your title to this.

Having done a search on here for The Fountains, I did come up with this thread from last summer with some reviews which might help

Debra

Edited at 11:58 AM.
Tetrarch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 18, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Katnic1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tetrarch View Post
I don't usually look at or reply to hotel related threads as obviously I dont have much experience, but this thread intrigued me because I had never heard of BlueGreen Vacations.

With a bit of searching, I now realise that this is the name of a US timeshare company, so I believe the accommodation you are actually asking about is probably The Fountains Resort? If so, you will probably get more replies if you edit your title to this.

Having done a search on here for The Fountains, I did come up with this thread from last summer with some reviews which might help

Debra
Thanks, have now amended it.
Katnic1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 18, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Katnic1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FloridaFairy View Post
I'll be interested to know too Katnic!
We've already booked it but haven't stayed here before but its nice to get opinions isn't it?

When are you hoping to go?

Xx Ff xX
We are going in August. We have a few nights booked at the Portofino Bay already, but then want to move to somewhere with washing machines in room for a few days before our cruise.
Old 18 Jan 18, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaFairy
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Katnic1 View Post
We are going in August. We have a few nights booked at the Portofino Bay already, but then want to move to somewhere with washing machines in room for a few days before our cruise.
We're going in August too!

Lol at your washer dryer comment! I'm the same. My one request is that they have these - I think going to Florida and havin these amenities spoils you for any other holidays.

Xx ff xx
FloridaFairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 18, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Majik
slightly serious Dibber

We have stayed here several times in block 4 when our villa was already booked out to guests. The last time was late November.
The apartments in block 4 are lovely and have great views towards Sea World. Block 5 apartments need updating we asked to be moved from 5 to 4 and were moved without any problem.
The apartments do have washing machines.

Beautiful views from our 3 bedroom villa at
Hunters Creek
www.villas4orlandoflorida.com

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/villa-search.php?a=405

Edited at 07:45 PM.
Majik is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 18, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Katnic1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Majik View Post
We have stayed here several times in block 4 when our villa was already booked out to guests. The last time was late November.
The apartments in block 4 are lovely and have great views towards Sea World. Block 5 apartments need updating we asked to be moved from 5 to 4 and were moved without any problem.
The apartments do have washing machines.
Thanks for the advice. It seems that most negative reviews on trip advisor are because of old, shabby rooms in certain blocks. Block one was mentioned as a bad block too.