Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning Discussion > Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.
Ocean Florida
Unread 22 Feb 19, 05:42 AM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Weve just had a 4 night stay at the Signature, checked out yesterday morning and can highly recommend it. The room is HUGE and would easily accommodate 5. I paid $692 for the 4 nights, this included taxes and resort fee. Not sure how it would compare with August though
Glad you liked Signature... we love it there. Hope you are having a good time
Unread 22 Feb 19, 05:46 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by JoS View Post
Glad you liked Signature... we love it there. Hope you are having a good time
Thanks Jo we are having a fab time. Although we endured a 10 hour drive from the Grand Canyon today! The snow storm was terrible, a complete white out! We checked into the Bellagio a little while ago for our last 2 nights, now just having a well deserved margarita and dinner at Cabo Wabo 😬
Christmas Markets and More! Berlin - Nov/Dec 2018 Trip Report
The BIG Las Vegas Surprise - Feb 2019 Trip Report
The BIG Little Lies California Road Trip - Jul/Aug 2019 Pre trip Report
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The BIG California Road Trip
Unread 22 Feb 19, 05:53 AM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Thanks Jo we are having a fab time. Although we endured a 10 hour drive from the Grand Canyon today! The snow storm was terrible, a complete white out! We checked into the Bellagio a little while ago for our last 2 nights, now just having a well deserved margarita and dinner at Cabo Wabo 😬
I was thinking about you and the weather and hoping it was not bothering you too much. You are definitely having strange weather for Vegas. Do you like Bellagio? We had a lovely view of fountains when we were there last week. Hope its not too cold for you and have fun. Enjoy your drink... so jealous
Unread 22 Feb 19, 06:40 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Depends what you want .. if its a good pool then Carriage house and some of the other suites wont be what you want

MGM signature would be better as can use the mgm pools

If you have a car and arent bothered about being on the strip that opens up more options like Tahiti village , grand view all which have good pools.

Ive stopped off strip many times and will next week and its fine , we can be on the strip in 10 mins and theres plenty of free parking still .

As for the Venetian the standard and Bella suites will only occupy 4 people as per their website ..

Youll always get people that have had 5/6 in a room etc but often the extra people have been sneaked in .
LA 2015. 2016.2017.2018.2019
Vegas 2004.06.11.12.13.14.15,16.17.18.19
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Vegas / Anaheim
Unread 22 Feb 19, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
I love walmart
Imagineer

We loved the signature when we stayed in August. I would recommend it for its location and large rooms. I may be wrong but I dont think they offer two double beds in the room? I think its always a king size plus the sofa bed? This could make 5 people a bit tricky or very cosy 😉
I love walmart is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 19, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
The Hulk
Imagineer

Mobile

Recommend Tuscany suite's. You could get a room with 2 double beds and a double sofa bed. Slightly off strip,behind Bally's so central in terms of position on the strip. Worth the 10 min walk through back of Bally's. Beautiful pool area. Stayed twice and going back this year. We've paid 33 pound per night + resort fee so huge difference to on strip prices.
Las Vegas Oct 2014/June 2017
USA east-west June 16
The Hulk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Couldn't resist another Vegas trip!
Unread 23 Feb 19, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Venetian is wonderful. Could probably get 2 adjoining rooms at other hotels for the same price though
Thanks, I wondered the same too. It's the paying of two lots of resort fees that bumps the price up.

Originally Posted by DurhamGirl View Post
Id try again .. the room should be big enough. Its a shame if they cant accommodate you
It is a shame when the room is big enough.

Try doing a mock booking online.
It will only allow 4.

I agree its big enough Some hotels dont like too many in room occupancy because of noise levels. You could sleep 6 in the Bella suite...but think 6 males on a stag weekend! I agree for a family its fine...guessing OP has kids and not 5 adults?
Yes we're 2 adults and 3 kids and we really don't mind sharing as you're barely in the room.

Thanks everyone think we'll have to try somewhere else
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Where too next?
Unread 23 Feb 19, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Hi try signature rental by owner. They rent private apartments and include all fees. You will be fine with a 1 bedroom suite. I had us five in one and they are good to deal with. You do pay a 30 percent non refundable deposit though. If you want more flexibility though and to be honest, with the what it is now, you may not be saving much anyway, go directly on the mgm Signature website. We will be back at the Signature in July/ August and cannot wait
happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Vegas baby...
Orlando Attractions