Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.
Unread 23 Feb 19, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Weve just had a 4 night stay at the Signature, checked out yesterday morning and can highly recommend it. The room is HUGE and would easily accommodate 5. I paid $692 for the 4 nights, this included taxes and resort fee. Not sure how it would compare with August though
That sounds great, good to hear the room is really big that's so useful. Thanks for your reply
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
California here we come!
Unread 23 Feb 19, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by daytonababe View Post
Depends what you want .. if its a good pool then Carriage house and some of the other suites wont be what you want

MGM signature would be better as can use the mgm pools

If you have a car and arent bothered about being on the strip that opens up more options like Tahiti village , grand view all which have good pools.

Ive stopped off strip many times and will next week and its fine , we can be on the strip in 10 mins and theres plenty of free parking still .

As for the Venetian the standard and Bella suites will only occupy 4 people as per their website ..

Youll always get people that have had 5/6 in a room etc but often the extra people have been sneaked in .
Thanks for your reply.

We will have a car so will have a look at some of the off strip options.
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
California here we come!
Unread 23 Feb 19, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by I love walmart View Post
We loved the signature when we stayed in August. I would recommend it for its location and large rooms. I may be wrong but I dont think they offer two double beds in the room? I think its always a king size plus the sofa bed? This could make 5 people a bit tricky or very cosy 😉
I think it is a kingsize or a queen and then a sofabed? Sure we'd be ok lol. Thank you

Originally Posted by The Hulk View Post
Recommend Tuscany suite's. You could get a room with 2 double beds and a double sofa bed. Slightly off strip,behind Bally's so central in terms of position on the strip. Worth the 10 min walk through back of Bally's. Beautiful pool area. Stayed twice and going back this year. We've paid 33 pound per night + resort fee so huge difference to on strip prices.

Wow that was a good price! I'm not sure where the hotels are as we've never been before. Will take a look at this, thank you
California here we come!
Unread 23 Feb 19, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by happytraveller View Post
Hi try signature rental by owner. They rent private apartments and include all fees. You will be fine with a 1 bedroom suite. I had us five in one and they are good to deal with. You do pay a 30 percent non refundable deposit though. If you want more flexibility though and to be honest, with the what it is now, you may not be saving much anyway, go directly on the mgm Signature website. We will be back at the Signature in July/ August and cannot wait
I really do like the look and sound of the Signature. I will take a look at the website you've mentioned, thank you.

Have a great time we might see you there
California here we come!
Unread 24 Feb 19, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Originally Posted by juliab View Post
I really do like the look and sound of the Signature. I will take a look at the website you've mentioned, thank you.

Have a great time we might see you there
signaturerentalsbyowner/

Above is the actual site I was a bit wary the first time I used them, but Ive used them twice now and all was well. I only used BA this time as they had silly prices for Vegas in the school holidays last September, for this July. Good luck with searching, I remember it well

Edited at 10:51 AM.
happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Mardan Palace Turkey
Unread 24 Feb 19, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
clairemca
Very Serious Dibber

Hi,

You can also book rooms at the Signature on homeaway site. We have booked 3 times with an owner. We have booked a one bedroom suite but there are also two bedroom suites.
clairemca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Second time to the West Coast
Unread 26 Feb 19, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Wheelbrace
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Family of 4 adults staying in Grand Desert resort, apartment sleeps 8 so a bed for all and costing approx 440 for 3 nights. Inc free shuttle to strip from 8am-10pm.
Wheelbrace is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 19, 07:43 AM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We have booked the New York New York hotel for next year and I see they have a suite which sleeps 5.
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, August 2020 Disneyland California
danisleigh is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
DLP for my nieces first time!