Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 25 Apr 19, 12:14 AM  
Link to this Post
SimplyDisney
Excited about Disney

Free Dining 2020 - website queue!

It seems there is a queue system in operation on Disney’s website to help manage the traffic.

·1991 Polynesian ·1999 Villa ·2001 Wyndham Palace Resort & Spa ·2005 Port Orleans French Quarter ·2006 Boardwalk Inn ·2007 Polynesian ·2009 Contemporary Resort ·2010 Yacht Club ·2012 Buena Vista Palace ·2015 Grand Floridian Resort & Spa ·2018 Polynesian & Grand Floridian Resort & Spa ·2019 Beach Club ·2022 Beach Club, Grand Floridian Resort & Spa & Hard Rock Hotel ·2023 Yacht Club & Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
SimplyDisney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 19, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Kerilou
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

The queue has paused for me 😕
Kerilou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 19, 12:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Jo 77
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kerilou View Post
The queue has paused for me 😕
And me! I've got 179 people ahead of me, estimated time was 00.14...
Jo 77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 19, 12:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Kerilou
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jo 77 View Post
And me! I've got 179 people ahead of me, estimated time was 00.14...
At least I know it’s not just me 🙈🙈🙈
Kerilou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 19, 12:31 AM  
Link to this Post
cp30
A Guest at All-Stars

Mobile

Free dining is live on atd and no queue.
cp30 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 19, 12:32 AM  
Link to this Post
dreamisawish
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I’m 7568 in the queue, 3000 and something ahead of me. The queue has been paused for about 20 minutes now, I reckon.

They are probably overwhelmed but I hope it’s back up and running soon.

Not to sound super put out but I am a bit upset that I was late to join the queue, I was busy until midnight and had always planned to be ready at midnight on the dot, and I was. I wish I had known it would open before midnight!

DLP | June 2015 | Dec 2016 | Sept 2017 | Oct 2017 | Nov 2018

WDW | April 2009 | Feb 2019
dreamisawish is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 19, 12:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

A couple of hours ago people on here were saying the queue was in the thousands and there was over an hour's wait. There was quite a long thread which someone started - I don't know where it's gone though.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 19, 12:34 AM  
Link to this Post
returnplanning
Imagineer

I managed to book 2 rooms, but the site seems to have crashed now. Not sure whether to keep trying or go to bed
Old 25 Apr 19, 12:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Jo 77
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
A couple of hours ago people on here were saying the queue was in the thousands and there was over an hour's wait. There was quite a long thread which someone started - I don't know where it's gone though.
It's in the ADR section 😊
Jo 77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 19, 12:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dreamisawish View Post
I’m 7568 in the queue, 3000 and something ahead of me. The queue has been paused for about 20 minutes now, I reckon.

They are probably overwhelmed but I hope it’s back up and running soon.

Not to sound super put out but I am a bit upset that I was late to join the queue, I was busy until midnight and had always planned to be ready at midnight on the dot, and I was. I wish I had known it would open before midnight!
No one knew it would open before midnight though. I only found out by chance. At about 10.00 I was doing a dummy booking for POFQ for my dates and when it got to the dining plan stage it said free QS dining plan or upgrade to one of the others. I thought it was a glitch so I came out of it but then went back into it via Quidco. The same thing happened so I booked it.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List