Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 15 Dec 19, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Geordie Al
Imagineer

Originally Posted by xuntitledx View Post
Fantastic report - some of your meals looked absolutely amazing. Serious food envy here!
I know I keep looking at the pictures thinking 'Oh I could just eat that now!' Thanks for taking the time to read the report, glad you enjoyed it
Old 25 Jan 20, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Great food report! We are also lovers of Steak ‘n Shake the price and meal quality can’t be beaten. The kids love the milkshakes too! Another who’s had hit and misses at Olive Garden and haven’t been back for a few trips!
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 20, 12:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Geordie Al
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Great food report! We are also lovers of Steak ‘n Shake the price and meal quality can’t be beaten. The kids love the milkshakes too! Another who’s had hit and misses at Olive Garden and haven’t been back for a few trips!
Thanks for reading Danielle. Love the fried egg on the Royale burger. We will no doubt go to Olive Garden again but it's no longer a 'must do' on our trip. Give me Carrabbas every day as for me it knocks Olive Garden out of the park
Old 26 Jan 20, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
slow.jo
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Great report, thank you!

Stewboy's Trip Reports
slow.jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 20, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Geordie Al
Imagineer

Originally Posted by slow.jo View Post
Great report, thank you!
No problem, thank you so much for reading
Old 28 Jan 20, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Kilkobeano
Trying for More Ears

Just binge read your report, looks like you had a great time. I will adding several of those on our to do list for our next trip. Love Mexican food so definitely Chuys. Thanks for the tips!
Kilkobeano is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 20, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Geordie Al
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Kilkobeano View Post
Just binge read your report, looks like you had a great time. I will adding several of those on our to do list for our next trip. Love Mexican food so definitely Chuys. Thanks for the tips!
No problem, thanks for reading. Chuys is now a must do for us. If you go ask for some Jalapeno Cream Sauce with the Chips and Salsa, its fantastic
Old 2 Feb 20, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
jobelly
Imagineer

Just binge read your TR and loved it, thanks for taking the time. So jealous of you meeting Tim and Jenn!
We went to clear sky and chuys a few years ago and loved both but never gotten back, so many restaurants is the trouble!
I would agree with OB1 and say for you to try MOD at the metrocentre, it is honestly worth the trip there just for it. Same idea as blaze and it’s where we go for our blaze fix. There’s also a 5guys next door if you want an American burger. Might have to take a trip this week there!
Old 2 Feb 20, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
gettingthere
Imagineer

Loved your food report
Old 2 Feb 20, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Geordie Al
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jobelly View Post
Just binge read your TR and loved it, thanks for taking the time. So jealous of you meeting Tim and Jenn!
We went to clear sky and chuys a few years ago and loved both but never gotten back, so many restaurants is the trouble!
I would agree with OB1 and say for you to try MOD at the metrocentre, it is honestly worth the trip there just for it. Same idea as blaze and it’s where we go for our blaze fix. There’s also a 5guys next door if you want an American burger. Might have to take a trip this week there!
Thanks for reading. Tim and Jen are lovely people and exactly like they are on their vlogs. Tried Pizzastorm at the beginning of January in Eldon Square and while it wasn't Blaze it was a passable substitute. And then they closed down! Don't get over to the Metrocentre much but might have to pay a sneaky visit.