Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.
Unread 9 Jan 20, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
smedley
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks for asking this. We are doing our first Disney cruise to Alaska in August so will be in the same boat so to speak 😁

Previous trips (mostly villas,) '98,'00,03,04x2,06,07,11 (first onsite stay SSR),12 villa and RCI cruise,14 OKW,15 RCI cruise, Clearwater and Int Drive. 16 West Coast DL, 17
smedley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Alaska on the Disney wonder 😁
Unread 10 Jan 20, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by smedley View Post
Thanks for asking this. We are doing our first Disney cruise to Alaska in August so will be in the same boat so to speak 😁
With Alaska what I would add here is that actually the tours tend to be a bit more popular than the ones in the Caribbean as a lot of people do their own thing in the Caribbean but not so much in Alaska. I would probably try and book the tours you want first on this one and then sort Palo out later (and if not showing to book online sort out once onboard).
Unread 12 Jan 20, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
smedley
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
With Alaska what I would add here is that actually the tours tend to be a bit more popular than the ones in the Caribbean as a lot of people do their own thing in the Caribbean but not so much in Alaska. I would probably try and book the tours you want first on this one and then sort Palo out later (and if not showing to book online sort out once onboard).
Thanks gismo Ive actually booked most of our tours independently. Just waiting on the glacier tour which is Disney only and possibly a white pass railway but I will check for those before I look at palo 😊

Previous trips (mostly villas,) '98,'00,03,04x2,06,07,11 (first onsite stay SSR),12 villa and RCI cruise,14 OKW,15 RCI cruise, Clearwater and Int Drive. 16 West Coast DL, 17
smedley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Alaska on the Disney wonder 😁
Unread 13 Jan 20, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
cityblueboy
VIP Dibber

cityblueboy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Palo will probably be full by the time you can book, but if you keep logging on as the cruise gets closer, spots will open up. You'll more than likely be able to book Remy without too many issues (due to fee rather than anything else, it's amazing). I take it DCL know its your honeymoon? They will go out of their way to make it special. I would also recommend joining the facebook group for your cruise if you haven't already. We picked up things on there that were full but people were cancelling, you can coordinate a cancellation time and pick it up when they cancel it. Some excursions were tricky to get on, but there was only one we wanted to do that we just couldn't get on.
cityblueboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Disney cruise, Boulder ridge, Vero Beach
Holiday to Florida with Florida4less