Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants
Forgotten Password?
Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.
Unread 21 Jan 20, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
cheekytink
VIP Dibber

cheekytink's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Interesting discussion about Bisto... I understand if you live in the US and need some home-comforts. Other than that scenario, I am struggling to think why someone on holiday would need Bisto?
Am I doing this wrong? Do some people cook full Sunday roasts when away in Florida?

Been to DLRP 34 times?
Yes... Yes I have.

DLP INFINITY ANNUAL PASSHOLDER 92,93,94 (twice), 95, 96, 98, 99, 00 (twice), 01,02,03, 05, 06 (twice) 07, 09, 10 (twice), 11, 12, 14, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 (twice) 19 (x 4!)
Ask me anything :
WDW 94,96, 99, 10,11, 13, 14,15,17,18,19 and 2020 booked!
DL 97
cheekytink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Time to go Home
Unread 22 Jan 20, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cheekytink View Post
Interesting discussion about Bisto... I understand if you live in the US and need some home-comforts. Other than that scenario, I am struggling to think why someone on holiday would need Bisto?
Am I doing this wrong? Do some people cook full Sunday roasts when away in Florida?
Hiya CT, we're long stay winter snowbirds, we don't eat out (perhaps twice at Ft Myers Sweet Tomatoes). I'm happy to cook and yes, use Bisto I use my slo-cooker a lot for mince, cubed steak, chicken et al. Eating out is expensive with, we find, mediocre food, home cooked dinners are far nicer. Tonight is mince and onion, roast tatties, mashed swede, glazed carrots and broccoli, lovely
Unread 22 Jan 20, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisbon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
We always take coffee.
As for the blue forms we were told a couple of years ago that they are not used anymore, then last year they gave them to us at check-in - very strange.
Depending how close you are to a Walmart etc I would drop the cases off and just have the driver go and get essentials, you will also be awake very early the next morning so you could just go then
Rob

POOL - HOT TUB - GAMES ROOM
FREE WI-FI -CABLE TV
GATED COMMUNITY WITH FACILITIES
AND LOTS MORE /COLOR]

Please visit www.thehavenvilla-florida.co.uk
for complete details and lots of photos
Lisbon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 20, 05:21 AM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lisbon View Post
We always take coffee.
As for the blue forms we were told a couple of years ago that they are not used anymore, then last year they gave them to us at check-in - very strange.
Depending how close you are to a Walmart etc I would drop the cases off and just have the driver go and get essentials, you will also be awake very early the next morning so you could just go then
Rob
Hi Rob, whilst you were given the form did the IO want it? As I had a few at home I used to carry a completed F6059b 'just in case'. Last Nov I didn't bother and binned off the remaining couple.