Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 25 Dec 19, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by blondie28143 View Post
Santa delivers a sack to the room, all main/other presents under the tree are from mum, dad & family/friends.
No presents are put under the tree until we go to bed.
Mine are 25 & 18. The 25 year old lives out, but I still the same with the 18 year old. 😁
And he still humours me by placing a mince pie, carrot and drink out by his bed. 😁😁
Same here. Mine is 21 and home from uni. Stocking is on her door waiting for her to wake up. The mince pie, carrot and drink were left downstairs. All other presents from us, friends, family are under the tree although ours have been for the last week.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 19, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
GrumpyDopey&Me
Imagineer

GrumpyDopey&Me's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

One from Santa the rest from us. I am not letting anyone take the glory when I’ve had the stress lol
GrumpyDopey&Me is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 19, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
storm
Imagineer

Current thoughts are that Santa brings one small gift, stocking.
This means those less fortunate don't feel they were naughty etc.
Other gifts are from mum & dad etc

DD was only allowed to ask for 3 presents from Santa ( parental encouragement to be sensible on those requested items ie not a pony).Santa always brought those 3 items.

Edited at 11:45 PM.
storm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 19, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
ziggyzag
Imagineer

Santa brings the stocking and a 3 gifts, Mum and dad bring the rest
ziggyzag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 19, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
jndt
Imagineer

Santa is just the Postman here - he brings the gifts from other people.
jndt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 19, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

Santa gives the stocking and a few tree presents in our house. Everything else is from people!

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 19, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Hooray4Disney View Post
Santa delivers the stockings and a few of the tree presents downstairs including the big presents each. The rest are from Mum and Dad.

Enjoy the magic with your little ones, I really miss leaving out the Xmas Tray with carrots etc , and doing the footprints on the carpet with magical glitter dust.
DS (16) actually prepared his little plate and cup from his childhood last night for old times sake! I wondered what he was up to and then he shouted out ‘Dad, what do you want in Santa’s mug, baileys or whiskey?!’ 😆

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 19, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
parkgirl
VIP Dibber

parkgirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 14
Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Mum and dad send them to Father Christmas and he decides if they get them in Christmas Day . I miss the 4 am start in a way. It’s not the same now they are older. Although One is currently sat drinking with us and we still don’t get everything out until they are in bed
This is what we say. That way she knows we (or family members) have bought everything. Nothing is out until she has gone to bed.
Old 25 Dec 19, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

The kids send their lists to Santa. Mum and dad send the money to Santa and Santa brings them the gifts (but mum & dad have paid for them)
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 19, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Magic Mouse
Imagineer

Mobile

When mine were small, Father Christmas brought all the gifts but he was delivering them on behalf of whoever bought them. But there was always one special gift each of Santa which even Mum and Dad didn’t know about 😉
Orlando/Indian Shores - Aug 14 Emerald Island/RPR - Aug 16
Emerald Island/RPR - Aug 18
Magic Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List