Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 19 Jan 20, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
waterbaby75
Excited about Disney

ADRs - what's new?

Not been for 4 years...what's new that, in your opinion, we shouldn't miss?

We're only staying 5 nights this time (at BC) so got less ADRs to play with...

We've got a couple of "regulars" we always do:
Early ADR at Chrystal Palace for breakfast on the first morning
Teppan Edo dinner at some point
Ohana Breakfast

As kids are older now, nearly 11 and 15 when we go, and we're going for a shorter time, we're planning on having quite long days, and then rest we're in the villa! We're get up and go early type people and love the character breakfasts so want to do at least 2 breakfasts!

So...what should we try this time? Happy to pay out of pocket for the 11yr old to have something from kids menu if that hels as she's quite fussy anyway...
waterbaby75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post

I am keen to try the new Epcot Space restaurant, not open yet but should be over the next month or so. No idea about the menu yet but I like the look of the theming.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

We liked Toledo at Gran Destino Tower at CSR.
Old 19 Jan 20, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Its def hard to decided when you have so few adrs and if your doing buffets/character meals there isn't really much of a saving to be made by paying oop for a kids meal.

not new but I'd we really enjoyed the cape may character breakfast at the BC -unless you are doing Crystal palace for the characters it would be an ideal 1st morning option

Topolino's at riveria resort has recently opened they have an la carte character breakfast - I think its the only new place we've booked as we only have 6 credits and they all wanted to do their favourite places.

Hoping space 220 will be on the dining plan as the theming looks amazing
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I am keen to try the new Epcot Space restaurant, not open yet but should be over the next month or so. No idea about the menu yet but I like the look of the theming.
This is on our to do list! Hope it’s open by the time we arrive
Old 19 Jan 20, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
waterbaby75
Excited about Disney

Thanks for your suggestions!

Had a look at the space one, and although it looks fab it says on the disney site that it's not on the DDP...

Am thinking of maybe upgrading to the DDDP as we do quite like our food and only there for 5 days, thoughts on this please?
waterbaby75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by waterbaby75 View Post
Thanks for your suggestions!

Had a look at the space one, and although it looks fab it says on the disney site that it's not on the DDP...

Am thinking of maybe upgrading to the DDDP as we do quite like our food and only there for 5 days, thoughts on this please?
I wouldn’t read too much into that right now, it is not open yet and they probably just haven’t set it up on the site yet. It may or may not be on DDP.

I did DxDDP for five days last year. It was good for that length of time, signature dinner and either breakfast or early lunch every day. Next time I am DxDDP for eleven days, don’t really think we want signature every day for eleven days so there feels like there are too many credits.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List