Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 22 Jan 20, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Brennanhough
Excited about Disney

Mobile Dubai entertainer pass

Hi all,

Going to Dubai this summer and looking at the best way to do things. We’re all inclusive so don’t really need food offers etc.

I’ve heard the entertainer is good but it doesn’t seem to do what attractions we’ve mention, in particular Ski Dubai, Atlantis water park, Burj Khalifa and Moriongate parks. How does the pass work?

We’ve seen the go Dubai pass with attraction tickets where a 4 attraction pass costs £175 per adult so be an expensive way of doing it!

Any suggestions? TIA!
Brennanhough is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
You can buy the entertainer either as an app or a booklet with vouchers. There are a few different ones - fine dining, drinks, spa etc and then a general one that covers all categories. You can either search the categories or the name of the business/restaurant you wish to visit and any available offers will come up. I’ve used it loads but never actually bought it as my friends live over there and I use theirs. We have mainly used it for golf and brunches.
In addition to the entertainer there are lots of other discounts about - time out, groupon, 241 discounts as well as flash offers on the attractions website.
If you are thinking about the entertainer keep watching the website as it’s drops in price throughout the year (it starts and finishes each January) and the later you buy it the cheaper it is.
When visiting any attractions it’s always a good idea to avoid weekends which are Friday and Saturday over there and for some reason water parks always appear busiest on a Thursday night!
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 20, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Brennanhough
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
You can buy the entertainer either as an app or a booklet with vouchers. There are a few different ones - fine dining, drinks, spa etc and then a general one that covers all categories. You can either search the categories or the name of the business/restaurant you wish to visit and any available offers will come up. I’ve used it loads but never actually bought it as my friends live over there and I use theirs. We have mainly used it for golf and brunches.
In addition to the entertainer there are lots of other discounts about - time out, groupon, 241 discounts as well as flash offers on the attractions website.
If you are thinking about the entertainer keep watching the website as it’s drops in price throughout the year (it starts and finishes each January) and the later you buy it the cheaper it is.
When visiting any attractions it’s always a good idea to avoid weekends which are Friday and Saturday over there and for some reason water parks always appear busiest on a Thursday night!
Thank you!

So for a family of 4, we would need two entertainer passes if it’s buy one get one free?

Are they worth it in your opinion?

We don’t go until August so we won’t be buying yet!
Brennanhough is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 20, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Brennanhough View Post
Thank you!

So for a family of 4, we would need two entertainer passes if it’s buy one get one free?

If you are going in August it is low
Season and will be quiet (relatively ) some things may be closed for the summer and others will be offering good deals - water parks especially and often hotels (ask your concierge) will have free tickets - certainly the Royal Mirage offers free entry to Wild Wadi every August (but it really is hard to all around in the heat and I always burn my feet but still go ) and agin concierge, if they are proactive, should offer all sorts of dining deals and excursion offers as this time .

I have never found the entertainer to offer me VFM for what I want to do but get the others have .

Edited at 10:52 AM.
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 20, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Thank you!

I wouldn’t buy one if you have half board. It’s good value if you are eating out, playing golf etc. I think there will be other deals out there for the attractions you listed. Having said that, by aug/sept the entertainer will be much cheaper and you may well find it worth your while. My friend lives there and it saves them a lot but they also use lots of other discount sites. They never pay full price for anything!
Message a few weeks before you go with a list of the things you want to do and I’ll ask her where the best deals are
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 20, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Brennanhough
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
I wouldn’t buy one if you have half board. It’s good value if you are eating out, playing golf etc. I think there will be other deals out there for the attractions you listed. Having said that, by aug/sept the entertainer will be much cheaper and you may well find it worth your while. My friend lives there and it saves them a lot but they also use lots of other discount sites. They never pay full price for anything!
Message a few weeks before you go with a list of the things you want to do and I’ll ask her where the best deals are
Thanks- that would be amazing! Really appreciate it I’ll be in touch
Old 23 Jan 20, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Thanks- that would be amazing! Really appreciate it I’ll be in touch
Ok. Any other questions just give me a shout