Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3 Nov 15, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

The one that wasn't meant to happen!

Hi

So, I've decided to try my first ever trippie! I love reading them and thought maybe it's time to give it a whirl myself! I can't promise it will be any good but you just never know

So, I think we will begin with introductions then a bit of background on our Disney obsession so, if anyone is actually reading this... hold on... I'm an impatient, obsessed, not quite grown up yet Disney nut and I have a new generation in training, this may get bumpy!

Me - 33 years young, in love with all things Disney & have been for as long as I can remember (thanks mum). I work part time as a workshop administrator. I'm lucky to have a pretty flexible work place so I work school hours 3 days a week and am set up from home to do any extra and for in school hols/if kids are sick etc. This job happened by chance then I was made redundant in Jan last year. Then they asked me back in August so it's all good. I'm very lucky that I was a stay at home mum before so my income is basically our holiday money. We could still go if I didn't work but would be every couple of years as it has been before... but more on that later.

DH - Grant - 37 years old (), turning into a Disney nut through his love of seeing the kids enjoy it. He is the reason for this trip (again, more later). He's a joiner by trade but slightly higher up the tree nowadays. He works hard for us and generally gives in to us We've been married now for almost 11 years and together for 14...wow... give the boy a medal.

DD - Paige - currently 8. My wee artist. Paige is a wee girl who truly marches to the beat of her own drum. She's not a crowd follower, she likes what she likes and won't be swayed. She's a loyal little fire cracker who rarely loses her temper but when she does, even I take cover . She is also Disney mad, she loves vinylmations (trying to get her into pins as vinylmations aren't as easy to get as they used to be and trading is non existent, she's having none of it though... did I mention that she's stubborn?). She also loves Tsum Tsums. She pushes my buttons sometimes but we are very alike so that's possibly why. Generally she gives us no bother in the grand scheme of things. I fear for my sanity when she is a teenager though.

DS - Dylan - 5 going on 45. My wee monkey. Cute as a button and everyone seems to fall in love with him. Says what he thinks to anyone which results in me pretending he's not mine sometimes. Blunt like his dad. Loves Disney Infinity, getting right into Star Wars and wants to join the dark side , moving swiftly on. Dylan started school in August and loves it.

Some pictures now I think. I'm sure you can guess who is who

toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List