Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 10 Jun 18, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
jamigoda
Trying for More Ears

Adidas Superstar flip flops, like walking on marshmallows. I bought them years ago and they are still going great.
jamigoda is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 18, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Steve.S
Imagineer

Steve.S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
i like my skechers and merrell sandals for pounding the parks,no socks lol,the skechers have great cushioning at the heel you can walk for miles in them.
Steve.S is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 18, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitch & Smudge
Imagineer

Nike Pegasus. Very comfortable, light and quick drying. I take two pairs so I have a dry pair to change with when caught in the obligatory thunder storm.
Stitch & Smudge is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 18, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Moz
Imagineer

Moz's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Sketchers with no show socks
Sandal things with no socks
And today...whilst in Costco I got a pair of breathable Puma trainers for £30... sketchers were £30 as well...

Alternate the footwear daily as well...mix it up so feet dont hurt as much
Moz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 18, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Mobile

My husband wears Teva sandals and says they are comfortable. Also he just wears his regular gym shoes which I think are Reebok nanos so very light.
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 18, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post

Skechers no show socks. Very comfy, lightweight. They dry quickly and you can get a pack of 7no show socks from primarni for £3 - you can get rid at the end of your holiday if u want.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 18, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldcoast
Excited about Disney

Adidas climacool 1 very lightweight and extremely well ventilated.
Goldcoast is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 18, 07:01 AM  
Link to this Post
jaspr
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Sketchers for me. A trainer looking pair and some gonwalks that arent as trainery.. They have them in Debenhams to try on then online somewhere to buy. Sports direct have them.
jaspr is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 18, 07:14 AM  
Link to this Post
ziggyzag
Imagineer

My husband swears by Sketchers (the ones with no laces)
ziggyzag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 18, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
deanobrown
slightly serious Dibber

I agree with most about wearing a comfortable pair of trainers with no show socks.

I have another piece of advice that SOUNDS like the most obvious thing in the world but it's easy to forget in these big, busy places... Have a sit down! lol.

I have flat feet and need to wear insoles, but for a long while my legs would still ache at the end of a long day stomping around a theme park.

The last time I went to Florida I made sure that every time we came to a stop for more than a few seconds I would find somewhere to plonk myself down just for a minute, and whilst it didn't seem like much at the time, it really helped me to feel better at the end of the day.
deanobrown is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List