Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 11 Jul 18, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Firstxmastrip
Imagineer

Firstxmastrip's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
anyone else poised to book candlelight processional?

never done this before but really excited to! fingers crossed everyone gets what they want!
Firstxmastrip is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 18, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
ILoveDaveLamb
Imagineer

Me! I got booked 'early' online at 10.50, but have had a change of heart. Trying to change restaurant and now the system has gone really glitchy... :-(

HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT. XX
Old 11 Jul 18, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Firstxmastrip
Imagineer

Firstxmastrip's Reviews
Originally Posted by ILoveDaveLamb View Post
Me! I got booked 'early' online at 10.50, but have had a change of heart. Trying to change restaurant and now the system has gone really glitchy... :-(

HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT. XX
it was so glitchy for me, could click on the time but just stayed there. I went through the things to do tab, book dining and epcot and on the results there it let me book.

Ive booked for whoopi, lunch at chefs de france. was considering garden grill but the kids price was much higher, then it didn't have any available times either so decision made for me lol

what have you booked
Firstxmastrip is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 18, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
ILoveDaveLamb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Firstxmastrip View Post
it was so glitchy for me, could click on the time but just stayed there. I went through the things to do tab, book dining and epcot and on the results there it let me book.

Ive booked for whoopi, lunch at chefs de france. was considering garden grill but the kids price was much higher, then it didn't have any available times either so decision made for me lol

what have you booked
Great tip! Thanks a million. Worked for me this way too. I have booked dinner at Chefs de France for 1st. Narrator is 'TBD'. I was a bit gutted, as I would have loved to have seen Neil Patrick Harris. Friends are leaving on 2nd and I really wanted it to do it with them, so 'TBD' it is. Hopefully more 'George Cloney' than 'one of the blokes from Blakes 7' but we'll see.

Coincidentally, I originally had Garden Grill booked. Have eaten there twice and we enjoy it but our friends have never been to WDW before...and I wasn't sure how the characters would go down. Have never eaten at 'Chefs de France' before. Had always dismissed it as 'posh Cafe Rouge'? But the food options look good for everyone, inc, autistic/fussy DS.

And we get the last showing with C de F. With GG we had an earlier showing and not enough of a gap between eating for a leisurely stroll up to the US pav. (They have been running behind time the last twice I ate at GG.) Too much detail there?

Anyhoo, happy days. This is my 8th trip and all the others have been in August, so I am super pumped for the lower temps and Christmas ambience!

Thanks for the tip again. Hope you have a fab trip. xx

:sk iss:
Old 11 Jul 18, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
disneyme
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Firstxmastrip View Post
Just tried doing it this way and it worked for me too- thanks for the advice! Booked lunch at Chefs de France on Thanksgiving
disneyme is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 18, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Firstxmastrip
Imagineer

Firstxmastrip's Reviews
Originally Posted by ILoveDaveLamb View Post
Great tip! Thanks a million. Worked for me this way too. I have booked dinner at Chefs de France for 1st. Narrator is 'TBD'. I was a bit gutted, as I would have loved to have seen Neil Patrick Harris. Friends are leaving on 2nd and I really wanted it to do it with them, so 'TBD' it is. Hopefully more 'George Cloney' than 'one of the blokes from Blakes 7' but we'll see.

Coincidentally, I originally had Garden Grill booked. Have eaten there twice and we enjoy it but our friends have never been to WDW before...and I wasn't sure how the characters would go down. Have never eaten at 'Chefs de France' before. Had always dismissed it as 'posh Cafe Rouge'? But the food options look good for everyone, inc, autistic/fussy DS.

And we get the last showing with C de F. With GG we had an earlier showing and not enough of a gap between eating for a leisurely stroll up to the US pav. (They have been running behind time the last twice I ate at GG.) Too much detail there?

Anyhoo, happy days. This is my 8th trip and all the others have been in August, so I am super pumped for the lower temps and Christmas ambience!

Thanks for the tip again. Hope you have a fab trip. xx

:sk iss:

be such a nice thing to do with friends! we've been in december before but the kids were a bit to young so didn't watch it before so really looking forward to it. From the reviews ive read any narrator is good to be fair so im sure whoever it is you'll have a great time!

we don't eat onsite usually, Ive always wanted to eat as chefs de france, as you said the menu seems to have something to suit everyone so fingers crossed!

Glad you got it booked ok! hope you have a great trip!
Old 11 Jul 18, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Firstxmastrip
Imagineer

Firstxmastrip's Reviews
Originally Posted by disneyme View Post
Just tried doing it this way and it worked for me too- thanks for the advice! Booked lunch at Chefs de France on Thanksgiving
Glad it worked! I was having kittens when it wouldn't let me book. Thought id miss the times i wanted lol
Old 11 Jul 18, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post

We’ve just booked ale & compass for breakfast for nph it says breakfast buffet, but we can’t see a buffet on the menu. No idea what we’ll be getting!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 18, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Pink_Fairy_Dust
Very Serious Dibber

We have booked Teppan Edo for lunch on the 11th Dec, narrator is to be confirmed, looking at last years I'd like Warrick Davis (lol) but don't mind if someone never heard of really.

We tried to get Trattoria Al Forno breakfast but no availability, I guess since its a character breakfast
Pink_Fairy_Dust is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 18, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Planning
Imagineer

Booked for 22nd December Via Napoli
Disney Planning is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List