Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 26 Jul 18, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Adultdisneyfan View Post
This also proves VH aren’t being entirely true when they say Disney are behind. If true there’s no way it would link so soon.

It’s overselling simple as that and VH need to be honest.
Also, had this line in a response to an email I sent to Disney...

“At this time our system is not having specific issues with U.K. or Virgin Reservations.”
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
baggies
Very Serious Dibber

baggies's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
My booking made direct with Disney for 9th Nov 2020 made in May has not linked, it not just VH
Oct 2005 DLP Newport Bay Hotel
May 2004 i-Drive, Oct 1995 i-Drive
baggies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisToria
Looking for my Ears

Mobile

We booked on release day with VH and at CBR 13/11 - 27/11 and linked on Monday. Showing the hotel and DDP but no tickets yet.
ChrisToria is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
fleurbie
Apprentice Imagineer

Booked direct with Disney for the 9th Nov on the 21st April and still not linked so not just virgin
Nov 19 CBR, September 22 BRV, BWV 💕
fleurbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
disneydaft83
Trainee Dibber

My tui booking made in May for October 2019 still hasn't linked either so it's not just virgin. We spoke to their complaints team who told us the booking is confirmed on their system and there's been no notification of problems from Disney and they can't understand why it hasn't linked. They have been trying to get a response from Disney for 2 weeks and so far no joy. Disney told us they couldn't find our booking and to go back to tui. I'm so frustrated and worried we will end up with no holiday as there's no deluxe availability for our dates now. I think there is a problem at Disney's end and they are not being honest about it.
disneydaft83 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneydaft83 View Post
My tui booking made in May for October 2019 still hasn't linked either so it's not just virgin. We spoke to their complaints team who told us the booking is confirmed on their system and there's been no notification of problems from Disney and they can't understand why it hasn't linked. They have been trying to get a response from Disney for 2 weeks and so far no joy. Disney told us they couldn't find our booking and to go back to tui. I'm so frustrated and worried we will end up with no holiday as there's no deluxe availability for our dates now. I think there is a problem at Disney's end and they are not being honest about it.
Which deluxe are you booked for and what dates
silverfox46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
disneydaft83
Trainee Dibber

Beach Club from 17th to 31st October. There are only suites showing as available now. Tui are convinced that there is no problem because their contract with Disney covers our booking but It's hard not to worry when you see what's going on with the virgin bookings.
disneydaft83 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Adultdisneyfan
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by JordanUK View Post
Also, had this line in a response to an email I sent to Disney...

“At this time our system is not having specific issues with U.K. or Virgin Reservations.”
Well we know that’s not true either - suggesting the person replying isn’t aware of the issues
Adultdisneyfan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 18, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
racmorri
New Poster (4)

Mobile

Originally Posted by jonomassey View Post
HI, We've booked direct with Disney for November 19 staying at POR. My booking still isn't linking, is anybody else still having trouble for November bookings? We booked on the 20th April.
We booked direct with Disney in May for November 19 and still not linked.
racmorri is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 18, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
baggies
Very Serious Dibber

baggies's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Disney are getting off lightly in this Thread by the blame being put on Virgin, it is Disney at fault, they stopped selling their initial dining offer with $200 for October and November due to over subscription. They closed the offer for Oct/Nov on the same day for Disney site, VH and others.

Disney did not manage how many rooms they wanted to be available for this offer, whether its had more bookings from the UK or Disney decided late that they want to hold back rooms for the Star Wars opening we do not know. It is so far out Disney will still not have an accurate opening date for StarWars for at least 6 months more likely 12 months so they have created a problem for theirselves, which we are now on the rough end of.

Disney will offer everyone something, either what we originally booked (which will be the majority) or an alternative if that is then acceptable is a different matter all together.

Its now a wait for us, or if thats not possible then cancel and rebook on a different offer if there is availability.

It is good to hear when people are linking for Oct/Nov purchased before 10th June as these are the people most affected.
Oct 2005 DLP Newport Bay Hotel
May 2004 i-Drive, Oct 1995 i-Drive
baggies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List