Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 7 Aug 19, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
kellsbells
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Caroian View Post
How did you do it on the app? I can get in to the pages on there, but can't see an option to book?
I just searched for droid depot and there was a button to select time. I'm trying to look back on it so I can remember the steps but i'm just getting stitch now

kellsbells is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Caroian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kellsbells View Post
I just searched for droid depot and there was a button to select time. I'm trying to look back on it so I can remember the steps but i'm just getting stitch now
Ok, think they may have taken that off then, as I can load the page - and further down amongst the waffle it says "check this page for availability" but there is no button to book, just "Find on map", "Get Directions" and "Buy Merchandise".
Caroian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by xXxSammi88xXx View Post
For anyone having problems change the phone number and take the 0 off. It kept saying unable to book then i tried this and it worked
Thank you 🙏. Just got Savi’s Workshop and Droid Depot too 😊
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
OutbackAddict
Imagineer

We've got Savi's workshop and Oga's cantina booked for the 30th August just have to see how its all going to work now

Paul
OutbackAddict is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Caroian
Imagineer

Is everyone who has been successful just refreshing the pages over and over, or am I missing another trick?
Caroian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Quensabob View Post
Oga's cantina is just a bar the reservation is just to get in!
Saying Snacks as well, have just changed our reservation to 11.15am instead. DH says if we going to be up for queuing at 6am he is going to be hungary so we can get something to eat in a QS place before we go the Oga's !
Old 7 Aug 19, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Hipstalike
Proud to wear my Ears

Hipstalike's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Managed to get a "dinner" reservation at Oga's I'm really glad they're doing it this way. Imagine having to get in line at 6am hoping to get in and ending up drinking cocktails at 7 in the morning
Hipstalike is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
staryeyedbird
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Got savi’s workshop kids will be over the moon thanks
staryeyedbird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Caroian View Post
Is everyone who has been successful just refreshing the pages over and over, or am I missing another trick?
I had that - check your phone number - drop the 0 and use a + 👍
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Quensabob
VIP Dibber

Quensabob's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post
Saying Snacks as well, have just changed our reservation to 11.15am instead. DH says if we going to be up for queuing at 6am he is going to be hungary so we can get something to eat in a QS place before we go the Oga's !
Yes I went for 9.15amwe are hoping they let us in at 9am before the general public get in and then leave after!
They seem to do a pastry and fruit and oatmeal which will go down well with alcohol at 9am😳😳oh well Im on holiday after all!
They do tea coffee and alcohol free drinks too!

Sunset Ridge Sept2006,Highlands Reserve Sept 2007,Solana Sept 2008,Championsgate March 2010,Courtyard 2011,Clarion Inn June 2013,lakebuena vista resort Sept 2015, Santa Fe Paris Sept 2017,Newport Bay Club Paris March 2018,Clarion inn August 2018,Coronado Springs September 2019, Hotel l’elysee Disneyland Paris March 2020 ,Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa November2022, Pop Century September 2023

Edited at 06:27 PM.
Quensabob is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List