Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 7 Aug 19, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Caroian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cabbie View Post
Yes, my Lightsaber will be $199.99 + Tax

The droid is $99.99 + Tax, there are also quite a few add ons you can buy which will push the price up.

-Steve
I read that a fully kitted out droid is likely to cost in the region of $200-$300 dollars. I get the impression that you do need to spend more than the basic $99 (plus tax, of course!) My husband will be spending the Disney giftcard we got with our booking on it, which seems like a reasonable use of it!
Caroian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Caroian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disdaydream View Post
I've booked the droid building for 3 people, but we only want to build 2 ... is that correct do you have to book for builder and guest?

I have read and re-read the site but can't see the answer
You book for the builder(s) only. Each builder can be accompanied by one additional guest, so you only need to book for 2 people. I'll see if I can find the link that said this.
Caroian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
U2fan
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Starky View Post
It’s cost me thousands of pounds to go, what’s another $100!
Double that for the lightsabers, and then add tax!
U2fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by baldybouncer View Post
Got opening day at Ogas cantina - does anyone know if we can bypass the 10 mile long wait with this! Hope so - as I am not spending it waiting to get in!
I sincerely hope so cause if you miss your reservation time you will be charged $10 for not turning up
Old 7 Aug 19, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

This maybe me being a bit optimistic but anyone know if Oga's will accept the dining plan for snacks and non alcoholic beverages?
natanddaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Hipstalike
Proud to wear my Ears

Hipstalike's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Ambermark View Post
Probably not I know but does anyone know when bookings for later months (May) will be open?
It says bookings can be made 180 days in advance, so for now it seems to be handled the same way dining reservations are.
Hipstalike is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Hipstalike
Proud to wear my Ears

Hipstalike's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by natanddaz View Post
This maybe me being a bit optimistic but anyone know if Oga's will accept the dining plan for snacks and non alcoholic beverages?
Nope, the cantina's page specifically says dining plans aren't accepted.
Hipstalike is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
randc
Imagineer

randc's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Mobile

Managed to get ogas for the 30th. We are off site at universal then so no ddp so drinks is perfect. Thank you OP and the dibb for the info.
Old 7 Aug 19, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Cabbie
Imagineer

Cabbie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Hipstalike View Post
It says bookings can be made 180 days in advance, so for now it seems to be handled the same way dining reservations are.
Exactly this, my ADR's opened today and I was able to book any date for my stay between 3rd-10th February.

-Steve
Florida-07,08,09,10,11,12,14,16,17,19,21,23 California-06,10,11,15,23,24 Vegas 12,13,15,22 New York- 05,08,12,17,23 Washington DC-09 Boston-07,10 Hong Kong-05,16 Tokyo-05 Dubai-09,14 Jamaica-12 Abu Dhabi-18 Shanghai-18 Toronto-19 Singapore-22
Cabbie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disdaydream View Post
I've booked the droid building for 3 people, but we only want to build 2 ... is that correct do you have to book for builder and guest?

I have read and re-read the site but can't see the answer
I’m not sure, I have booked for DH and DS but I expect only DS will get one.

The same with the lightsaber, I know in Disneyland you can only take one person in with you, so I booked for 2 (one to do it and one to watch) ?
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List