Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 7 Jul 19, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Love the colour combos on today’s t-shirts!

I wish they had taken the opportunity of the Speedway’s downtime to do a little more, I’d love to see it with a Wreck-It-Ralph overlay.

Your Splash Mountain photo had me stumped, I really thought it had been photoshopped haha.

Our MNSSHP plan of attack is always to enjoy the rides with their short waits, I would have liked to have meet a few of the characters over the years, but the low waits are always too enticing.

We are sad to see Hallowishes go, we love the music.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 05:46 AM  
Link to this Post
flo-tinka
Apprentice Imagineer

What a night you had at MNSSHP
it looks amazing and that sweetie haul
I’m loving the pool dip and beer to top it all off (and good Halloween T-shirt’s boys)
Glad you got to experience it: I know a wee girl here who would love goodies and short waits
flo-tinka is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 19, 12:54 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Love the colour combos on today’s t-shirts!

I wish they had taken the opportunity of the Speedway’s downtime to do a little more, I’d love to see it with a Wreck-It-Ralph overlay.

Your Splash Mountain photo had me stumped, I really thought it had been photoshopped haha.

Our MNSSHP plan of attack is always to enjoy the rides with their short waits, I would have liked to have meet a few of the characters over the years, but the low waits are always too enticing.

We are sad to see Hallowishes go, we love the music.
Great to see you looked so closely at the Splash photo - no photoshopping just a head that is suffering from a grade 2 haircut tucked inside my polo top

No idea where the idea came from but it was just on the ascent to the main drop , I thought it would tie in with the headless horseman, of whom I didn't get a great photo
I love that photo and delighted you noticed it

Having never done MNSSHP before, we were clear that we would be doing Parade, Characters and then the rides- in that order (I always get sucked in by short wait times )

Think we can both add HalloWishes onto the list I think we both share.

As for the Speedway...
I think they have missed a huge opportunity here to completely reimagine it. Electric or solar powered cars and a lead in showing what could be done in TommorowLand

But no, money is tight and they just shorten the track and have a lick of paint

As always love the detail in your reading

Really appreciated, Thanks Colette

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 19, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
What a brilliant evening 🎃🎃 glad you all enjoyed it so much You managed a great haul of candy.

Joan
Old 13 Jul 19, 12:35 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by flo-tinka View Post
What a night you had at MNSSHP
it looks amazing and that sweetie haul
I’m loving the pool dip and beer to top it all off (and good Halloween T-shirt’s boys)
Glad you got to experience it: I know a wee girl here who would love goodies and short waits
Glad you enjoyed the read - it was so difficult to describe how we all felt, there was a big boy and girl here who enjoyed the whole night and possibly got a bigger buzz from it than the boys
Halloween tee shirts kind of just happened

Thanks again for continued reading

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

I’m already singing along to Boo to you and I haven’t even got past your first photo of the day!

Fabulous evening, the photos are great. I’m pleased you enjoyed MNSSHP. We have been lucky enough to do it twice, the atmosphere in the park and all the outfits just make it so worthwhile-it’s even better when it’s your only bit of Disney Magic when you don’t have park tickets. Sadly this year we will be leaving before it starts.
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 06:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another fab day and glad you enjoyed MNSSHP.
Old 2 Aug 19, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Sounds like you had a great time. Great pics too!
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
KittyBlackDog
Imagineer

What a great night (to enjoy during summer 😂 )

I didn’t know you were the headless boatman? Is your brother the horse guy?

So glad you got the photo sorted at the end of the night as it’s a cracker...had to hunt for you all😁

Our sweetie haul almost met yours even with allergy coins to swap (we’ve still got some left even now!).

Such a fun night and it shows once again through your photos and those gorgeous happy smiling faces of you all

😘😘😘😘
The Ps
KittyBlackDog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 19, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I love the headless splash photo! Brilliant. It sounds like a really fun night and not as sad as a usual last MK night, where there is often more than a little tinge of poignancy (at least on my part). I love all your poses for the ride photopass. We have tried to do those in the past and just about manage it on Space mountain, but not really on any of the others. We are going to have to try harder on that score.

I'm wondering how long it took you all to eat all that candy. It looks like a mountain of treats. Did it all make it home in the cases or did you end up giving some of it away?
Glad you like the photo poses! Especially the Splash one

As for the candy - we did give some away before we got home and more when we arrived home and I'm sure there are still remnants in the kitchen cupboard