Notices

Old 18 Jan 09, 12:40 PM  
Link to this Post

thats wonderful, I can't think of a better place in the world to tie the knot hope it all goes well xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 09, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post

Great start... such a lovely story. Looking forward to hearing more about your plans.
Old 18 Jan 09, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Brookeabel
VIP Dibber

Thanks everyone, glad ive not bored anyone yet
Next installment tomorrow

Mum of 3, Wife & Disney Bride To Lee! We Everything Disney!
Our WDW Wedding - The Pre Trippie
Dreams Really Do Come True 09 Trip Report
Hawthorn Suites 2003
Sequoia Lodge DLP 2005 & 2006
All Star Movies 2007
All Star Movies 2009 - The Wedding!
Sequoia Lodge DLP 2012
Art Of Animation 2015
ALL STAR MOVIES 2024 - The Countdown Begins!
Brookeabel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 09, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Brookeabel
VIP Dibber

*~*Our Walt Disney World Wedding Trip*~*

Thought i'd go on to show you some idea's I have for my dress and Brooke's bridesmaid dress. I will also show you the colour lee will be wearing as I have a picture of the waistcoat etc we managed to get in the sale

Ok so far I have an idea of the kind of dress I am wanting but have yet to venture out and try any on. I will show you what I have looked at so far but things may change once I actually see them in the shop - hopefully the end of this month.

1st Choice

2nd Choice

3rd Choice

Feel free to give me your honest opinion, the 1st one look so much better in the brochure/on-line but I cant get the picture right when I scan it. Im so nervous about trying these dresses on, since July of last year I have been following the Slimming World diet and managed to loose 4 and a half stone, ideally I would like to loose another stone before the wedding but I am really pleased I am back to the weight I was 4 years ago before I had Brooke .

Ok next i'll show you the idea's I have for Brooke's dress, however colour of detail/sash will be disfferent-they will be the pink you will see on Lee's waistcoat etc.

1st Choice

With Pink Sash

2nd Choice

This pink is very simular to Lee's colours.

And now here is what Lee will be wearing, we have yet to purchase his suit - he is going shopping with his dad (and proud to say my future father in law) later on.

So there you go, hopefully by the end of this month I'll be posting you a sneek peek of our dresses

Hawthorn Suites 2003
All Star Movies 2007
Sequoia Lodge DLP 2012
Art Of Animation 2015

Edited at 07:10 PM.
Brookeabel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 09, 12:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Brookeabel
VIP Dibber

Thought i'd post a pic of Brooke & Lee for you so you can get the picture of what they will look like:

And here's my mum, altough she has also lost quite abit of weight since this photo was taken (3 stone).

Hawthorn Suites 2003
All Star Movies 2007
Sequoia Lodge DLP 2012
Art Of Animation 2015
Old 20 Jan 09, 12:34 AM  
Link to this Post
ariel2006
Imagineer

ariel2006's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Firstly well done on your weight loss, you have done an amazing job. You look so good in your avatar picture

Personally I like dress number one, it looks gorgeous. Well they are all gorgeous, but I like 1 best for some reason, I think its the top. And for Brooke I like dress one too, its very pretty and fairytale.

Adventures of An Ex Cast-Member & Disney Virgin ~ Pre-trippie ;April-May 2008 ~ Villa, RPR, CSR (Trip Report); July/August 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Miami; January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; July 1998 - I-Drive and Fort Lauderdale - 2 weeks; Trippies; Our Spooky DLP Celebration ~ Halloween 2008; Cowboys, Chicken and Country Music ~ Tennessee Adventure 2008
ariel2006 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 09, 12:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Brookeabel
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ariel2006 View Post
Firstly well done on your weight loss, you have done an amazing job. You look so good in your avatar picture

Personally I like dress number one, it looks gorgeous. Well they are all gorgeous, but I like 1 best for some reason, I think its the top. And for Brooke I like dress one too, its very pretty and fairytale.

Thank you, I love dress number 1 for both too, for me it was the first one I ever looked at so its a case of love at first sight with that dress.

Hawthorn Suites 2003
All Star Movies 2007
Sequoia Lodge DLP 2012
Art Of Animation 2015
Old 20 Jan 09, 12:44 AM  
Link to this Post

:)

Hi Cheryl
Enjoying the daily updates - we get married in Disney at the wedding pavillion too very very soon on Friday 13th March 09 and we can't wait. I can't think of a more fantastic place to get married either and am not looking forward to having to come home after our 21 days there.
Good look with the planning i like the look of dress 1 in the pictures.
Old 20 Jan 09, 12:44 AM  
Link to this Post
ariel2006
Imagineer

ariel2006's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Brookeabel View Post
Thank you, I love dress number 1 for both too, for me it was the first one I ever looked at so its a case of love at first sight with that dress.
I'm sure when you get to try them on you will know for sure. And Brooke is so cute, she will look like a princess in anything.

Adventures of An Ex Cast-Member & Disney Virgin ~ Pre-trippie ;April-May 2008 ~ Villa, RPR, CSR (Trip Report); July/August 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Miami; January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; July 1998 - I-Drive and Fort Lauderdale - 2 weeks; Trippies; Our Spooky DLP Celebration ~ Halloween 2008; Cowboys, Chicken and Country Music ~ Tennessee Adventure 2008
ariel2006 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 09, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Brookeabel
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ariel2006 View Post
I'm sure when you get to try them on you will know for sure. And Brooke is so cute, she will look like a princess in anything.
Thank you

Hawthorn Suites 2003
All Star Movies 2007
Sequoia Lodge DLP 2012
Art Of Animation 2015