Old 24 Feb 11, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Derryfam
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by vitfa View Post
Brillant pre trippie - sounds amazing - glad you both getting your dream holiday - you will have a blast.
ADR's can be booked via disney online ill try and post the link for you.

Asda had lots of disney t shirts in at the moment L
Thanks so much! I'm sure i'll be adding lots more as time gets closer!

All the shops seem to be going Disney mad, i don't mind that though x
Derryfam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 11, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Derryfam
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
I finally did it! HORAYYYYY! Thanks Libby/Oh Darling

Ewan in Disneyland Paris 2006

King John! Tols you he loved him! LOL

Trying to pull the sword from the stone

My wonderful husband He He

Ewan and Amelia

Most recent with there Disney/Universal Characters

Derryfam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 11, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Derryfam
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Part 4

Hi everybody

I hope you liked the family pic's i posted! Isn't my husband handsome

Well this planning buisness is tough stuff! I don't know how anyone just wings it? LOL

Well i've mainly been thinking an writing in my note books as to things i need to do! My biggest thing at the mo is the park tickets... ultimate, magic my way, 2 park, no water parks
I was looking on Florida escapes as someone had posted they were doing the 14 day disney ticket for £219 which is the lowest i've seen it! I decided to wait and looked again today and guess wot the price has gone up! Typical!
I've applied for a new credit card with 0%on new purchases so i'll wait for that to come and use that! it's good for the extra protection it will give me if anything happened!

I'm trying to decide which character meals we want to do? I'm choosing between Cinderellas royal table, Tuskers, Ohana;s and Chef Mickey's? Oh and Ewan wants to do a Universal breakfast with Scooby and Spiderman! (i'd like to do them all but not sure funds will stretch?

I'm coming near to my 180 days for my ADR's! As you can see from my countdown i'm in the 190's! Can i get a YIPPEE!

I loaded my FairFX card up with £100. That would have been how much Ian would have spent on Cigerettes! All that money going up in smoke ey! I'm really proud of him as he's smoked for a long time and it's a terrible addiction to overcome! Go Ian!

I'm enjoying reading Libby's OhDarling, Sarah Woods and the Phineas and Ferb one (sorry i can't remember your name) and Megan's! pre trip reports! It's great to share the excitement! Also to have my memory jogged that there's something more i need to do!

I've started to look at making some personalised autograph books and am having lots of inspiration from Sarah and some albums posted on photobucket! Watch this space! Mum has also done some Disney Dollar pouches for the kids but i think she's going to try to do her own as there's not much for boys! Again watch this space!

I don't kow if you remeber me talking about the clothes i'd been buying but i took some pic's and i'll pop them below!

Thanks again for reading! Hope you enjoyed catching up

Happy Planning

Ian modelling his Mickey wear!
Amelia's beautiful t shirts
Mine nd mum's Asda t shirts and my Primark vest top
My Dotty P's bargains. Flip flops £3 Sunglasses £1
Ewan looking a big boy and his bargain primark t shirts
My half price Disney pants!
And lastly Amelia's Princess Poncho and looking gorgous in her Princess bedroom with her Disney friends xx

Thanks again for reading xx
Old 28 Feb 11, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
taran_j
slightly serious Dibber

Cath your family is all disney'd up and ready to go - love all the shopping bits you've got!

I've also been having a look round at Tickets for Disney and went for the Ultimates on Florida Escapes. I think Orlando Attractions are coming in at £222.50 for the 14 day ultimate. We wanted to be able to hop parks and also do water parks, so in the end we decided we may aswell pay the extra few pounds for the Ultimate to let us do this.

Looking forward to your next update x x
Old 28 Feb 11, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
oh_darling
VIP Dibber

Hi Cath Bit jealous that you're in the 190's... but I'll try not to hold it against you :p First of all WELL DONE IAN for giving up smoking, disgusting habit and such a waste of money, he should be very proud of himself for donating the funds to the holiday!

LOVE that blue Mickey t-shirt, is that a Primarni number!? I think Ben needs that in his life. Also got my eye on the red Primarni vest, that is sooo cute might have a little look on my lunchbreak tomorrow Very dangerous having a Primark in town Amelia is so cute, I always wanted a Disney princess bedroom but never really got one Never too late I say!

Keep browsing those cocktail menus! Have a great week xxxxx
oh_darling is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 11, 11:59 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahewoods
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Wow Cath, your excitement is coming through lovely in your posts. Love all the t shirts you got the ones for Amelia are so sweet.
Well done on your DH giving up ciggies, never smoked so never could understand it to be honest...lol
Out of the 4 character meals you mentioned we did them all last year, and would rate them, CRT, then Tusker, then Ohana's and lastly Chef Mickeys, but everyone is different.
Your countdown is looking fab, keep up the good work, and take care xx
sarahewoods is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 11, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Derryfam
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by taran_j View Post
Cath your family is all disney'd up and ready to go - love all the shopping bits you've got!

I've also been having a look round at Tickets for Disney and went for the Ultimates on Florida Escapes. I think Orlando Attractions are coming in at £222.50 for the 14 day ultimate. We wanted to be able to hop parks and also do water parks, so in the end we decided we may aswell pay the extra few pounds for the Ultimate to let us do this.

Looking forward to your next update x x
He he you ain't seen nothing yet! Wait till I'm finished LOL!

Yeah we want hopping an water parks so maybe the way go!

Thanks for reading xx
Old 2 Mar 11, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Derryfam
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by oh_darling View Post
Hi Cath Bit jealous that you're in the 190's... but I'll try not to hold it against you :p First of all WELL DONE IAN for giving up smoking, disgusting habit and such a waste of money, he should be very proud of himself for donating the funds to the holiday!

LOVE that blue Mickey t-shirt, is that a Primarni number!? I think Ben needs that in his life. Also got my eye on the red Primarni vest, that is sooo cute might have a little look on my lunchbreak tomorrow Very dangerous having a Primark in town Amelia is so cute, I always wanted a Disney princess bedroom but never really got one Never too late I say!

Keep browsing those cocktail menus! Have a great week xxxxx
Hi Libby

Hope I haven't caused too much of a dent in your purse by showing my clothes he he in saying that they were primark so won't break the bank!
Catch up soon xx
Old 2 Mar 11, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Derryfam
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by sarahewoods View Post
Wow Cath, your excitement is coming through lovely in your posts. Love all the t shirts you got the ones for Amelia are so sweet.
Well done on your DH giving up ciggies, never smoked so never could understand it to be honest...lol
Out of the 4 character meals you mentioned we did them all last year, and would rate them, CRT, then Tusker, then Ohana's and lastly Chef Mickeys, but everyone is different.
Your countdown is looking fab, keep up the good work, and take care xx
Not sure if I'm getting too excited.. I'llprob be an emotional wreck when I'm there crying at everything I see! LOL!
Thanks for the breakfast advice xx
Old 3 Mar 11, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Derryfam
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Weekly weigh in!

Hi guys

Thought I'd just check in! I've been for my weigh in at my slimming world group. I wasn't holding out much hope as we went out for a few drinks with friends at the weekend but I was super good aLl week and lost 1 1\2lb which I'm really happy with!

Given me the motivation for the week ahead!

Catch up soon xxxxx