Notices

Closed Thread

Old 22 May 12, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by anniebee65 View Post
Hi Kate! Be as wordy as you like, I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it
Exactly how I feel!

Thank goodness you got there in the end, I know how you feel when out of the blue comes 'you can book it' . Can't wait to hear more!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 12, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
Loved reading your report, thanks
Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
Wonderful pre-trippy Kate .

It's great to see you back, I recognise your girls so I must have read your previous report. Sorry to hear that things have been a little iffy for you but glad that everything is back on track.

Some of what you wrote so reminded me of myself, especially 'let's see where we are in a few weeks' absolutely means 'you can book in a month'

Off to read your next installment x

Ahhhh, I'm a bit premature, I went back and was desperately clicking on PART 2 thinking it was a link I'll, er, go and busy myself doing something useful in the meantime... *whistles while walking away...
Oops I did kind of mislead you a bit there didn't I? Sorry about that.

I'll be on to Part 2 as soon as I get the chance. We're at that hellish end of term time at the moment where I seem to be in school helping out more than I am at home! Been in twice helping out with swimming this week and then we have a Jubilee concert on Friday where Amelia is taking on that all time British part that springs to mind every time you think 'Jubilee' - Victoria Beckham
Old 22 May 12, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by sarahewoods View Post
Hi Kate, welcome back! so thrilled to see you are planning a new trip, and we will be there at the same time.

Sorry to hear of all your problems, and very happy to hear everything is smoothing our for you guys.

My pre trippie is no more... i'd had enough of it, mixed with lots going on at home. I still come on here, as this is where i love.

I can't wait to hear all your up and coming plans.

Take care xx
Hi Sarah

It's so good to be back and 'chatting' to everyone once again.

I'm so sorry to hear that your pre-trippy is no more, you have been such an inspiration to me and, I'm sure, many others on here and your weekly updates will be sorely missed. More importantly though, I do hope that you and your beautiful family are all well, I completely appreciate that sometimes life at home has to come before even Disney!

I will have to try and do you proud with my pre-trippy lady, although I think I've got a long way to go!

Take care hun xx
Old 22 May 12, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Manyin
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi Kate, what a wonderful pre-trippie looking forward to the rest. Oh and what a lovely family you have

DLRP 1995, 2001,05,08
Rodeway Inn 2000, Ramada 2002, Hawthorn Suites 2007,09,10,11
Sheraton Vistana 2013,15 & 19 RI@ Pointe 14/16/17/19/22/23/23 LBV 18/22
LV Mandalay Bay 2011 - MGM 14, - Caesars 15, Luxor 16,17,18(x2), 19
Manyin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 12, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by klang_kat View Post
Wow, what an 'epic' pre trippie
The "handbag" arm really made me
Really looking forward to this one as you seem a bit like me - just last night I woke up at 3am wondering if we could/should try and fit in a visit to SSR in case we'd like to stay there next time ("I mean we could pop in on our way home from our DTD evening, or maybe on the way there? can you walk? it would be easier not to be carrying bags... etc etc.)
Enjoy your planning - I know I do!
Kitty
Hee hee, I like your thinking lady! Yikes, I keep noticing all these pre-trippy links in everybody's signatures, I'm going to have to ask the ole 'Boss' for a bit of time off from this new job of mine to catch up!

Originally Posted by anniebee65 View Post
Hi Kate! Be as wordy as you like, I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it
Ooh, careful what you wish for, there's no shutting me up once I've got going!
Old 22 May 12, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by chelseyleigh View Post
yay! so glad to hear you have got another well deserved trip coming up! i really enjoyed your last report so cant wait for this one!
Hi Chelsey

What's this? You're deserting us for DLC? How fabulous! I went there when I was about 16, and Cliff and I have been talking about taking the girls there when they're a bit older, I must make the time to check out your plans! Xx

Originally Posted by loves_disney View Post
Hi Kate! so glad to see you back! i missed your trippie!
it was actually just the other month i was thinking 'what happened to kate?' and searchd and searched for your trippie! no avail but glad to see you back
sorry to hear about your troubles but glad to hear everything is back on track!

looking forward to reading more, nice to know i'll have another trippie to keep me going once i'm back!
Hello my lovely! I noticed your thread in the pre-trippy section earlier today and your tiny little countdown, so hopped on over to wish you both a super time before I missed you! So sorry that I've missed your pre-trippy from the start, but I will at least be here properly now to enjoy your trip report on your return!

Have a magical holiday Amy! xx
Old 22 May 12, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by disneylover View Post
Welcome back! I'm so glad you are back and writing a pre trippy. I'm so happy for you and I relate to the yearning to be back in that magical place. After reading your last trip report I found I could relate to so much of what you were describing especially being a fellow Essex girl and a mummy of 2. We also had a lot of bad news recently which also spurred me on to think 'oh blow it' lifes too short. But the finance element does keep playing on my mind! I shall be keeping a keen eye on your reports as I find them so entertaining. Keep up the rambling I love it!
Oh Cheryl it's lovely to hear from you, you always left me such kind and thoughtful comments.

I'm so sorry to hear that you've had some bad news recently and hope that your family are all well.

Jeepers! I've Just noticed your countdown you lucky lady! How exciting! I hope a trip back 'home' hopes to take your mind off some of what you've been going through.

Kate xx
Old 22 May 12, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post

I've been trying to plough through as many of your replies as I can this evening, but it's got to 9pm and I'm afraid I'm having to resort to a rather lame 'group thank you' otherwise I shall be here all night!

I've been genuinely touched by all the lovely comments and replies that you've all left and it's made me realise how much I've missed the dibb these last few months, so thank you. Part of me was a bit worried that I'd be made to sit in the dibb naught corner for my first week back , so the welcome I've received really goes above all my expectations.

I have so much that I'd love to share with you all. I'm not sure whether much of it is worth reading, but sod it, I'm going to post it all now anyway!

I shall get Part 2 posted as soon as I can, thank you again for all your kind comments.

Kate xx
Old 22 May 12, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobsledwheels
Imagineer

Bobsledwheels's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Kate! I am so glad you're back, i loved your trip report and your pictures are always soooo good. Am glad you'll be pre-tripping again and that things are looking up

Will be reading even closer this time as we are aiming to go at the same time but in 2013 so looking forward to reading about your plans.

Welcome back xxx

USA: Jan 07 10n off-site // Jan 12 5n NYC, 11n I-Drive //
Oct 14 3 wks - Honeymoon! YC // Oct 16 Orlando 14n OKW // May 17 2n Cali adv & DL // Dec 18 10n AKL

PARIS: Sept 12 3n at SL // Nov 13 4n SL // Nov 15 4n SL (cut short) // Nov 16 4n NPB
TOKYO // HONG KONG: April 16 4 Days TKDL & TKDS // May 16 1 Day HKDL
CRUISES: Oct 14 4n Bahamian // June 15 7n Norwegian inaugural // Sept 15 11n WBTA // May 17 5n West coast // May 17 7n Alaskan // Dec 18 4n Bahamian
Bobsledwheels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 12, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
ayles300
Imagineer

Welcome back, remembered reading part of your last one as we were going the same sort of time and to see if i was in the background of any photos.
Really enjoyed reading apart from the bad bits .
Lets hope this summer/fall is hot hot hot, cant wait for part 2 have subscribed so i wont miss it.
Emma.x
* Int Drive Nov 91* Paris Aug 92* Disney Paris Santa Fe Jan 08* Clear Creek Circle May 09* Cumbrian Lakes May 11* Veranda Palms Sept 12* Indian Point & Daytona 500 Feb 13* Indian Point May 14 3 weeks!* IndianRidge Oaks April 15* Lake Berkley 40th May 16* Bahamas Cruise & Cumbrian Lakes Aug 17* Eagle point & Road trip April 19*
ayles300 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread