Notices

Old 15 Aug 12, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahewoods
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by redspottyowl View Post
hey Sarah, good to hear everything is going well and on track for your hols, wish I could plan another trip!
Thank you, and welcome! that means a lot. Hoping you can start planning very soon.

Take care xx
sarahewoods is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 12, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Smithkfs
Imagineer

Yayyyy You're back

Fab pre-trippie - Can't wait to read some more

Kath x

Disney All Stars Movies Resort - 2006
Disney Pop Century Resort - 2007
Disney All Stars Sports Resort - 2010
Disney POFQ - 2013
- Smithy Goes Solo - Sept 2013 - Trip Report
Disney Pop Century Resort - 2015 - Disney and Me - Sept 15 - Trip Report
Smithkfs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 12, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahewoods
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Part 14 - Purchases!

Well this time, there wasn't a lot we need to get for this holiday. But there was a few bits and pieces, which were essential!

luggage! packing for 6 and for 3 weeks, we needed 4 more cases, and these are what we went for. Pink for the girls! Also needed some more TSA locks, and scales, no excess baggage charges for us!

We needed water park shoes, these were from Amazon, and are super cute, the older kids and adults are plain and boring... lol

I have bought a couple more of these, which are essential for the amount of photos I will take, did I tell you I like take them

These were bought back in early 2011 for Max and Charlotte, but the tracksuit bottoms are still too big for Max, oh well not to worry. They are very nice and from the DisneyStore. Other Disney t-shirts are here too. Rest of our clothing is just that! pretty boring normal stuff

Suncream is essential and we got a few bottles of this stuff!

There is probably lots of other bits and pieces, but not that I need to bore you all with

Thank you for reading along!

More coming soon...

Edited at 06:42 PM.
sarahewoods is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 12, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
tomdan
Imagineer

Welcome back you have been missed. Wow havent the children grown! You are so well organised everything looks wonderful. Just off now to have a look at Florida Magical Tours as we fancy doing someday trips. Until the next time. Martine
tomdan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 12, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahewoods
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Part 15 - More vow renewal bits and pieces

So with all my planning, and sharing what has been carried out over the past 18 months, we are almost to the end of all my bits and pieces for our special day. Here I will just run through the last few details for you.

The cake - originally we were just going to have a bulk standard cake from Publix. But Nick's Mum wanted to buy us something a little, lets say WOW. So after lots of choices we evenyually decided on this. No ours isn't that big it is just the top two tiers + the castle topper. We are also having polka dot ribbon on each tier.

We are having a sand ceremony as part of the day, and have chosen this type. Our colours are moonshine, berry and white.

Our photography is being provided by the wonderful Randy Chapman. We are only having a 2 hour shoot but feel that is enough for us. I promise to not compare

Dress steamer - We are unsure if we are going to need to have this done, I will see what my dress is like when we arrive. If I do i will most likely use Carolyn Allen.

Hair & make- up - Is being provided by Beaute. Just Beth and I are being made up.

Rings - These have been a recent addition from Pete, he has paid for all the renewal, lucky? VERY and very grateful too!

Readings - We have one that we found on-line and played with a little. Charlotte or Brandan are going to read.

The One
When the one whose hand you’re holding
Is the one who holds your heart
When the one whose eyes you gaze into
Give your hopes and dreams their start
When the one you think if first and last
Is the one who holds you tight
And the things you plan together
Make the whole world seem just right
When the one whom you believe in
Puts their faith and trust in you
You’ve found your one and only love
You’ll share your whole life through

Hope you have enjoyed sharing all our plans

More to come soon xx
Old 15 Aug 12, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
jenn8400
Very Serious Dibber

Thankyou for once again writing a wonderful pre-trippie x
Old 15 Aug 12, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahewoods
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Smithkfs View Post
Yayyyy You're back

Fab pre-trippie - Can't wait to read some more
Originally Posted by tomdan View Post
Welcome back you have been missed. Wow havent the children grown! You are so well organised everything looks wonderful. Just off now to have a look at Florida Magical Tours as we fancy doing someday trips. Until the next time. Martine
Welcome to my PTR both Kath and Martine!

Everyone says that to me, but our children grow up before our eyes without us realising it don't they?

Take care, and thank you for reading along xx
Old 15 Aug 12, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Feeling like I spoke too soon... Great to read your plans, and loving your creative streak!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 12, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
disneylover
Imagineer

Welcome back Mrs! Lovely to see all your plans coming together! xx
Old 15 Aug 12, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
vanlou
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 40
oooh - so excited to be reading your trip report again

Your vow renewal looks like it's going to be a very special day - especially love the cake.

DLP Aug 2004 SQL, Dec 2007 HNY, Dec 2008 DLH
WDW Aug 2011 POFQ/RPR, Aug 2014 - HRH/POFQ
August 2014 trip report - Er, where's the rain?
vanlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List