Notices

Old 5 May 13, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
LaurenYorkshir
Imagineer

Originally Posted by littlejem1 View Post
Really pleased you have started another Pre-trip. Your dates are close to mine Well about 8 weeks apart
They are pretty close ! It will be here before we know it

LaurenYorkshir is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 13, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
i198g
Serious Dibber

Just noticed this is your signature.
POFQ and DDP

Also, I'm 99% sure I checked prices for November 30th 2014 on Virgin but I couldn't have, because later Vicky and my mum could only get it upto April 2013
We spoke to a rep at Virgin today and she told us we can book flights NOW with them if we choose to book a FULL holiday including wedding with them, we got a quote but it was for everything so I can't tell you how much the flights were, sorry
i198g is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 13, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
LaurenYorkshir
Imagineer

Originally Posted by i198g View Post
Just noticed this is your signature.
POFQ and DDP

Also, I'm 99% sure I checked prices for November 30th 2014 on Virgin but I couldn't have, because later Vicky and my mum could only get it upto April 2013
We spoke to a rep at Virgin today and she told us we can book flights NOW with them if we choose to book a FULL holiday including wedding with them, we got a quote but it was for everything so I can't tell you how much the flights were, sorry

Thank you for reading , had a nosey at your etsy shop and those shoes are fab! So detailed and different.
I have had a price for a package with virgin including flights and our Rosen acomm and the flights portion was around 770pp which made my eyes water. They normally charge a lot more on the flights to book this early so I will be holding out for 11 months miles and money fares can't wait to read some more on your plans .

LaurenYorkshir is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 13, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Gosh you are super organised - and reading this reminds me I must finish your other trippie asap - I have been reading so many and not posting - I am going to have a blitz on it !
WileyCoyote is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 13, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
LaurenYorkshir
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Gosh you are super organised - and reading this reminds me I must finish your other trippie asap - I have been reading so many and not posting - I am going to have a blitz on it !
Ha ha organised bordering obsessed ! Thank you for reading

Old 12 May 13, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
i198g
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by LaurenYorkshir View Post
Thank you for reading , had a nosey at your etsy shop and those shoes are fab! So detailed and different.
I have had a price for a package with virgin including flights and our Rosen acomm and the flights portion was around 770pp which made my eyes water. They normally charge a lot more on the flights to book this early so I will be holding out for 11 months miles and money fares can't wait to read some more on your plans .

Thank you, we're gonna make some for our friends who are coming with us to Florida for the wedding as a thank you, cheesy ones like Fox and the Hound 'friends for life' etc haha.

Jeezo £770
I'll let you know when we find flights *if* we can early on and vise versa. Looking forward to more
i198g is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 13, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post

Wow, you have so many plans this/next year its a hard time fitting poor Florida in lol!

Tut tut tut, CM shouldn't pressure you into booking! You'll probably know all the tricks of the trade . Any sign of SSR yet? Port Orleans is so lovely, though my heart is with Riverside!

You are so organized already!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 13, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
LaurenYorkshir
Imagineer

Originally Posted by i198g View Post
Thank you, we're gonna make some for our friends who are coming with us to Florida for the wedding as a thank you, cheesy ones like Fox and the Hound 'friends for life' etc haha.

Jeezo £770
I'll let you know when we find flights *if* we can early on and vise versa. Looking forward to more
They sound brilliant and are a great idea for gifts ! I will keep you posted on the hunt for flights saga This time next year will be almost ADR time eeeee!

Originally Posted by rachey_101 View Post
Wow, you have so many plans this/next year its a hard time fitting poor Florida in lol!

Tut tut tut, CM shouldn't pressure you into booking! You'll probably know all the tricks of the trade . Any sign of SSR yet? Port Orleans is so lovely, though my heart is with Riverside!

You are so organized already!
I know we do have a bit of a full on 18 months , I am having to be super organised and strict on the budget front as we dont want to have to axe anything from our Florida trip . I cant believe I fell for the hard sell lines after 10 years of doing the job myself no sign of SSR yet but to be honest the more we think about it POFQ may be for us . Patrick loves the New Orleans theme and we were thinking with the work at DTD next year so close to SSR is may be a blessing Thank you for reading lovely

Old 1 Jun 13, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
welovepedro
Imagineer

welovepedro's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Love this

You are indeed my Dibb twin... Well a much skinner prettier version!

Same dates/flights/accomm potentially so we have to keep a tally on how often we see each other lo.
Old 1 Jun 13, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
LaurenYorkshir
Imagineer

Originally Posted by welovepedro View Post
Love this

You are indeed my Dibb twin... Well a much skinner prettier version!

Same dates/flights/accomm potentially so we have to keep a tally on how often we see each other lo.
Behave ! .. you really are too kind .. I think I might have put the best photo of me all holiday on this pre trip report haha !

I know I am sooooo excited less than 18 months to go for us waaaaaaaa! I am hoping to have a little update next weekend
xx