Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by DiddyDan View Post
Yes it was our first deluxe Mum and Dad have really spoiled us by having DVC. They have made me want to buy into DVC so much! x
I know, I love staying in the deluxe hotels.

I got the timeshare store email yesterday and thought of you when I was looking through it! You have enough to pay for at the minute without adding DVC! xx

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 14, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Family updates coming up this weekend as we have had a lot going on over the last couple of weeks.

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults

Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 14, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
I <3 Disney xxx
Excited about Disney

Brilliant pre-trip report so far, your plans sound fab. Xx
I <3 Disney xxx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 14, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by I <3 Disney xxx View Post
Brilliant pre-trip report so far, your plans sound fab. Xx
Thank you! x

Old 14 Oct 14, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Family Updates

I don’t have anything holiday related to report yet as we are still impatiently waiting for the flights to be released, but we have had a busy couple of weeks otherwise.

New arrival

Our large family of 15 has grown and is now an even larger family of 16! After having five girls between us, look at the new colour in the photos

This is Saxon, Michelle and Jamie’s son and baby brother to Sydney and Kori. He is lovely and sleeps a lot and it is very strange seeing blue after having 6 years of pink between us!

He is making Danielle get up earlier (when Michelle goes to Mum’s first thing with the kids), me rush home from work to have a cuddle before going to school and Bethany late as she drops Ryan to work first and he wants a cuddle with him too!

Swimming lessons

Kaley had her first swimming lesson on her own (we used to go to a baby and parent and then a toddler and parent class on a Sunday, but had to stop when the teacher left and they couldn’t get a replacement) and she loved it!

She was jumping around and splashing and having so much fun. She was really brave and I was really proud of her.

I had two weeks of them having lessons on the same day at the same time and then Madison last week got moved from yellow hat to green hat so their lessons are now on different days!

Madison and Kaley’s birthday (and Ryan’s)

We were on holiday for their birthday last year so this year was never going to be the same.

Some photos from their day last year

They were spoilt again this year as usual and had lots of lovely presents.

We went out for lunch to a local pub/restaurant for Ryan (we try and remember it is his day too! ) which was nice.

Later in the afternoon we had the girls’ party at our local karate school. They set up a bouncy castle and bouncy slide in the main room and also have a mini fun factory, like a Wacky Warehouse-type thing, along with a large room for food and parents.

They had lots of fun and got even more presents which they opened the next morning as it was late when we got back and they were both tired.

A new countdown

Danielle and Dave are going through a very stressful first house buying experience (the different solicitors in the chain not communicating or working to the same dates, grr! ) so they decided they needed a holiday. She mentioned a weekend at Center Parcs but that it was really expensive. I jumped at the chance to invite ourselves as we had cancelled our planned November week as we didn’t want to take Madison out of school for a week.

So, we now have a 30-something day countdown to go to the new Woburn Center Parcs

We told the girls’ on their birthday that we are going here and they are so excited as they love Center Parcs. Just need to get the holiday form sent into school as she will be missing the Friday and Monday!

We are really looking forward to seeing what this new location is like and can’t wait to go.

That is all for now, I think. Thank you for reading!

Old 14 Oct 14, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymadhouse
Imagineer

disneymadhouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Looking forward to reading all your updates and then your report! We are booked for OKW again in December 15 for 8 nts and then we are doing a four night cruise on Dream over Christmas ( we board Christmas eve which will be DD's 7th birthday) before going back to OKW for 2 nights. So, I will be looking at all the hints and tips you have for the Dream

1994 Lindfields Villa 1999 Polynesian/Disney Magic 2002 All Star Sports 2007 Best Western Lakeside 2012 OKW 2014 Disney Magic 2015 OKW/Disney Dream/AoA 2016 Disney Magic 2017 OKW 2018 Disney Dream / OKW / All Star Movies 2019 CBR
DVC Owner at OKW
disneymadhouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 14, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
DiddyDan
Excited about Disney

You've made me really excited seeing the photos of Center Parcs!

What lovely photos of the girls on their birthday I love that photo of the 4 of them eating on the sunbeds from last year!

How cute do they both look in their swimming costumes

This time next year xxx

With parents 00,01,04,07,12,13-With Dave! Xmas 08 Villa/09 Vegas-LA-San Fran/10 NY-Orlando KV, VB, RP & BLT/11 Vegas/12 LA & Disney Cali/14 DLP/15 Orlando Wedding/16 Orlando Poly & SSR & Vegas/17 Orlando BLT & SSR/17 DLP/18 Orlando
DiddyDan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 14, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by disneymadhouse View Post
Looking forward to reading all your updates and then your report! We are booked for OKW again in December 15 for 8 nts and then we are doing a four night cruise on Dream over Christmas ( we board Christmas eve which will be DD's 7th birthday) before going back to OKW for 2 nights. So, I will be looking at all the hints and tips you have for the Dream
Thank you!

Being on the cruise for Christmas should be amazing, something completely different to do.

I'm doing as much research and reading on cruises as I can.

Originally Posted by DiddyDan View Post
You've made me really excited seeing the photos of Center Parcs!

What lovely photos of the girls on their birthday I love that photo of the 4 of them eating on the sunbeds from last year!

How cute do they both look in their swimming costumes

This time next year xxx
I know, there was loads on Google of the pool area and it looks so good.

I love that picture too!

This time today next year, eek! xx

Old 19 Oct 14, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
dolphinlou
Imagineer

Oh I loved reading your last report, so I'm subscribing to this pre trippie now

The girls have grown so much I bet they're really excited!
Looking forward to reading more xx
dolphinlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 14, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
maznorm
Very Serious Dibber

Woburn is fantastic. You will love it!
maznorm is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List