Notices

Old 2 Feb 15, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
gartland87
Very Serious Dibber

DAY 1

Yay our first day of making memories!

We expect to be awake early today and so hope to get an 8.00am reservation for Crystal Palace

After this we hope to do the following rides
  • Magic Carpet Ride
  • Its a Small world
  • Peter Pan
  • Philarmagic
  • Carousel
  • Seven Dwarves Mine train
  • Little Mermaid

Around lunch time we will head back to the Hotel where the kids will hopefully have a good nap before we head back to Magic Kingdom for MNSSHP.

I really wanted a reservation for Dinner at Be Our Guest as me and Aaron are going as Beauty & the Beast, however I appreciate I was being very optimistic, of course there wasn't any availability however I have signed up to Disney Dining Buddy who search 24/7 for a reservation, should any become available I will get an alert to tell me so

I have secured a reservation at Tony's Town Square as a back up plan, I love Lady & the Tramp and cant wait to eat here, although I'm sure we will both have the Spaghetti & meatballs I'm not sure well be recreating this popular scene though hehe

After dinner we will join the queue to meet these guys

We will then do the following rides
  • Pirates of the Carribean
  • Haunted Mansion
  • Runaway Train

and then to watch the Villians show and Hallowishes, we will watch the later boo to you parade hoping that the crows might have dispelled by then, and finally some trick or treating

I'm expecting for this to be a Midnight finish, hopefully the sugar from the candy will keep the kids awake

Edited at 02:53 PM.
gartland87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 15, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
gartland87
Very Serious Dibber

DAY 2

I think after the crazy last 2 days we need to have a bit of a recoup today and so we're spending the day here at Discovery Cove

The kids loved it here last year so I can't wait to take them back again, at the moment we have the non swim tickets but I'm still debating wether to change DH & DS tickets to swim

We will probably leave here around 4pm and depending on what the kids are like we may stop off at Walmart for a browse or head back to the hotel room for them to have a nap

We have a Dinner ADR for here at 6.30pm

The kids will love it here and I cant wait to have one of the Candyfloss cocktails

We will then walk back over to the hotel where we will probably have an early night before starting with the parks at full force again tomorrow

Edited at 01:15 PM.
gartland87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 15, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Huskies
Very Serious Dibber

Huskies's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
WOW your plans are seriously in depth.

We go on the 17th october this year stopping at okw we have a 6 year old will be 5 year old will be 2 year old and a will be 1 year old so I'm guessing our plans will be very similar.

Also i think we must live in the same part of the country as east midlands is one of our closest airports too

We have officially booked nothing but the hotel lol i feel the need to get organised after reading all this.

This will be our second time with the older ones but first for the two younger ones.

I was going to do a pre trippee but I'm not 100% sure how lol

Cant wait for all the updates.
Old 3 Feb 15, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
gartland87
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Huskies View Post
WOW your plans are seriously in depth.

We go on the 17th october this year stopping at okw we have a 6 year old will be 5 year old will be 2 year old and a will be 1 year old so I'm guessing our plans will be very similar.

Also i think we must live in the same part of the country as east midlands is one of our closest airports too

We have officially booked nothing but the hotel lol i feel the need to get organised after reading all this.

This will be our second time with the older ones but first for the two younger ones.

I was going to do a pre trippee but I'm not 100% sure how lol

Cant wait for all the updates.

Seriously my notes are even more in depth in my actual notebook, I have cut the down for the pre trippie

I guess our first day will be your last then? I was so stuck between Saratago and Old key west and in the end it was just a case of tossing a coin

Your kids are great ages for Disney too then, do they know about your plans?

We're in Derbyshire, East Midlands is so convenient for us

You still have lots of time to plan, I've done so much planning/researching/booking with still 9 months to go hehe, I've got a feeling it's going to drag through spring & summer

Thank you for reading Day 3 to follow later...
Old 3 Feb 15, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Huskies
Very Serious Dibber

Huskies's Reviews
Originally Posted by gartland87 View Post
Seriously my notes are even more in depth in my actual notebook, I have cut the down for the pre trippie

I guess our first day will be your last then? I was so stuck between Saratago and Old key west and in the end it was just a case of tossing a coin

Your kids are great ages for Disney too then, do they know about your plans?

We're in Derbyshire, East Midlands is so convenient for us

You still have lots of time to plan, I've done so much planning/researching/booking with still 9 months to go hehe, I've got a feeling it's going to drag through spring & summer

Thank you for reading Day 3 to follow later...

yes our last day is the 31st worked better for us that way with the school holidays i would of loved to of gone into November but neither of my children liked the idea of missing the first week back but didn't really care about missing the last week before the half term.

I have done lots of planning in my head as such just nothing wrote down or booked lol

Were in Worcestershire Birmingham would be our best airport but think we may fly from manchester dependent on the best flights that we can get.

The kids know were going there very excited my eldest has it marked on her calendar and is counting down she remembers a lot from last time so has asked to do some of the same things.

Are the tickets out now for mnsshp ? have you booked yours?

We want to do that as well but i bet I've missed it now lol
Old 3 Feb 15, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
gartland87
Very Serious Dibber

yes our last day is the 31st worked better for us that way with the school holidays i would of loved to of gone into November but neither of my children liked the idea of missing the first week back but didn't really care about missing the last week before the half term.

I have done lots of planning in my head as such just nothing wrote down or booked lol

Were in Worcestershire Birmingham would be our best airport but think we may fly from manchester dependent on the best flights that we can get.

The kids know were going there very excited my eldest has it marked on her calendar and is counting down she remembers a lot from last time so has asked to do some of the same things.

Are the tickets out now for mnsshp ? have you booked yours?

We want to do that as well but i bet I've missed it now lol

The reason for our dates was so that we could see the Christmas decorations aswell as the Halloween ones, I believe the tickets for MNSSHP go on sale the first week in April so no your not too late hehe, as we need tickets on actual Halloween I'm going to have to be online the minute they are released!
Old 3 Feb 15, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
gartland87
Very Serious Dibber

DAY 3

Today will be our first visit to Hollywood Studios

We originally planned to do the Disney Junior character breakfast but after reading so many awful reviews we removed it from our list. We will have a QS breakfast most likely at Starbucks

We then hope to do the following rides/attractions
  1. Toy Story Mania FP
  2. Voyage of the Little Mermaid FP
  3. Disney Junior Dance show
  4. Beuaty & the Beast show
  5. Lights, Camera, Action FP

We have a reservation booked at 2pm for Sci Fi Cafe

The kids will love it here

We will head back to the hotel for the rest of the afternoon and then we have a 7pm Dinner reservation for Raglan Road

Days 4-7 to follow shortly

Edited at 03:23 PM.
Old 3 Feb 15, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Huskies
Very Serious Dibber

Huskies's Reviews
The reason for our dates was so that we could see the Christmas decorations aswell as the Halloween ones, I believe the tickets for MNSSHP go on sale the first week in April so no your not too late hehe, as we need tickets on actual Halloween I'm going to have to be online the minute they are released!
oh thats good then we were thinking of going on the 30th if we can get tickets.

Day three sound busy lol are you on the dinning plan?
Old 3 Feb 15, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
gartland87
Very Serious Dibber

oh thats good then we were thinking of going on the 30th if we can get tickets.

Day three sound busy lol are you on the dinning plan?
Yes we're on the dining plan, are you?

I know been there for 18 days this time I thought we'd have plenty more time but I've still struggled to fit things in

We've got one day where we've go no parks planned
Old 4 Feb 15, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Huskies
Very Serious Dibber

Huskies's Reviews
Yes we're on the dining plan, are you?

I know been there for 18 days this time I thought we'd have plenty more time but I've still struggled to fit things in

We've got one day where we've go no parks planned
Yes were on the plan also.

We might not do IOA even though i really want to but there won't be loads for the littler ones to do so we might just stick to disney and have a couple of rest/shopping days

Did i read that your booking BBB for your little girl? My dd wants this we bought a dress when we was last over there and they were so lovely in the shop sprinkled her with fairy dust was so magical. My son wants the pirate one as well.