Notices

Old 8 Jan 15, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Buffton
Apprentice Imagineer

What an amazing trip to look forward to! I love your plans, the venue looks perfect. We are there at the same time you are, I will be sending lots of wedding wishes your way! We are getting married here on 17th October, unfortunately most people weren't understanding about a Florida wedding so we had to compromise. Sob!

So sorry to hear your news about your mum. Hope you are all doing ok
Lizzie x
Buffton is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 15, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by iheartwdw View Post
My deepest condolences to you and the rest of your family, I am sure that your mum will be with you in spirit on the day!

How cool is your new surname going to be?! The venue looks amazing and I am looking forward to seeing what else you have planned for the wedding.

We go just before you, so also hoping for some inspiration for our own trip!

Laura Xx
Thanks so much!

Haha I know Love it!
x

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
Just spotted this Rachael! It all sounds amazing. I'm so sorry about your mum, I Lost mine 10 yrs ago today so I know how raw it must feel right now. Looking forward to lots of updates. Selina xx
Thanks Selina! Sorry about your mum too. It's horrible isn't it?!
xx

Originally Posted by DiddyDan View Post
Aww Rachael I have been waiting for you to start your pre-trip report, as I have followed along with your others and thoroughly enjoyed them, and also because I get married a week before you in Orlando too!

So sorry to hear about your mum, what horrible news, I hope you and your family are okay

Looking forward to all your updates! And what a bargain with those flights! Hope you have loads of fun wedding dress shopping!
Thank you so much! xx

Originally Posted by Buffton View Post
What an amazing trip to look forward to! I love your plans, the venue looks perfect. We are there at the same time you are, I will be sending lots of wedding wishes your way! We are getting married here on 17th October, unfortunately most people weren't understanding about a Florida wedding so we had to compromise. Sob!

So sorry to hear your news about your mum. Hope you are all doing ok
Lizzie x
Thanks very much! Shame you couldn't get your florida wedding! Boo! xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 15, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Life Update

Chris and I have bought our first house together!

We put the offer in on 23rd Dec, but we were told our application for a mortgage would have to be sent to the Underwriters for approval because Chris has been self employed for less than 2 years. This panicked us a bit and we were stressed that it would be declined! It was a long painful wait over the festive period let me tell you!

Anyway, the application was sent to the underwriters on Tuesday morning and within an hour it was approved! Hurrah! The offer had already been accepted subject to finance, so we were good to go! Everything was finalised yesterday and it's a done deal!

Really delighted

Now I will have to buy so much more Disney things for all the space we will have
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 15, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymadhouse
Imagineer

disneymadhouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Hi Rachael, firstly I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum. I'm sure she will be looking down proudly on you on your special day xx

Your plans sound great, can't wait to read along!

Congratulations on your house purchase

1994 Lindfields Villa 1999 Polynesian/Disney Magic 2002 All Star Sports 2007 Best Western Lakeside 2012 OKW 2014 Disney Magic 2015 OKW/Disney Dream/AoA 2016 Disney Magic 2017 OKW 2018 Disney Dream / OKW / All Star Movies 2019 CBR
DVC Owner at OKW
disneymadhouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 15, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
chaffey
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Sorry to hear about your sad news - what a shock for you.

But what exciting times you have to look forward too. The wedding sounds amazing and I sure your Mum will be watching. And a new home think you will have a few busy months
chaffey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 15, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Congratulations on buying your first house. More excitement and stress to deal with! xx

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 15, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
KittyBlackDog
Imagineer

Oh Rach, how truly awful for you. Im so sorry to hear about your mum. You give out so much sunshine through your trippies and sound like such a positive person it must be so hard. I hope you and your family are all doing ok and gain some strength in all the happy memories (many I'm sure) that you have of your mum. Sending you a HUGE cyber hug.

I'm sure your mum will be with you spirit and there will be little things that will remind you of her. Maybe her favourite flower somewhere in your bouquet, her favourite drink being served at the bar, wearing her perfume on your robe as you're getting ready etc

On a selfish note, I'm so excited you've started your pre trippie. You know how much I've loved reading your previous trippies. I hope you can really enjoy the build up and the planning.

CONGRATULATIONS on your house! That is fab news! How soon can you move in?

Sending you hugs and best wishes and everything positive and full of love for 2015 xx

Ps, please tell me your middle name begins with an A, then we can officially say you R.A.Peachy girl
KittyBlackDog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 15, 11:44 PM  
Link to this Post
kansaskitty
Imagineer

Rachael I am so sorry to hear about your mum, what a shock for you and your whole family.

Your wedding plans look incredible, we really love Celebration and I think it's awesome that you are having your wedding at The Bohemian! I have loved your other trip reports, can't wait to read more! CONGRATULATIONS on buying your first home too, 2015 is going to be an amazing year for you, wow!
Old 10 Jan 15, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Milner
Imagineer

Just noticed your report Rachael so sorry to hear about your mum.

Wedding location looks amazing congratulations on your house.
Hampton Lakes - October 2007, The Hamlets, Westhaven - July/August 2009, The Sanctuary, Westhaven - July/August 2012, Dibb Villa Highgate Park & 1 night at HRH - July 2015 2017 6 nights NY, 11 nights in Florida Dibb villa, Westhaven, Xmas 2018 Villa 1 night RPR 2019 7 nights in New York, 2020 Dibb Villa booked in Highlands, 3 nights in Cape Coral
Milner is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 15, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Life Update

Chris and I have bought our first house together!

We put the offer in on 23rd Dec, but we were told our application for a mortgage would have to be sent to the Underwriters for approval because Chris has been self employed for less than 2 years. This panicked us a bit and we were stressed that it would be declined! It was a long painful wait over the festive period let me tell you!

Anyway, the application was sent to the underwriters on Tuesday morning and within an hour it was approved! Hurrah! The offer had already been accepted subject to finance, so we were good to go! Everything was finalised yesterday and it's a done deal!

Really delighted

Now I will have to buy so much more Disney things for all the space we will have
Brilliant news, just think of all the things you can buy in Orlando for your home! I can suggest a few lovely places to buy things
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List