Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 30 Jul 17, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
scruffycharlie
Apprentice Imagineer

We love ci ci's with a voucher it was costing us $19 for 3 of us we think the pizza is really nice. I know it's not a restaurant but 11 year old son was more than happy to get a hotdog and drink from 7eleven for $2.25. Really quick,cheap and easy
scruffycharlie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 17, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post

They do wings as side order seperate from buffet we have had them and they still on their menu they do hot/mild buffalo, bbq and garlic parmesan.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 17, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr&Mrs4kids
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
We love cicis and always make at least 2 visits as a party of 9. Usually get a deal on Groupon which makes it around $6pp with a drink (refillable) at the moment. Never seen/had wings, but you can get soup, pizza, pasta and pudding.

Another fave for us for breakfast, lunch or dinner is Sizzler, majority of us just get the 'salad bar' now as that includes everything from salad to wings and pork chops! You can get deals by signing up a week or so before you go and they always give you a discount card with your check to entice you to come back.

We stay on Windsor Hills so eat in all the places around the 192/Formosa area and these 2 (along with IHOP) are our go to places when we don't want to spend a fortune but can't be bothered to cook for 9 in the Vila!
1998 Oct/Nov I-Drive & cruise (solo)- Oct 2010 Legacy Park villa(us 6)-May 2013 Windsor Hills villa(Disney 9)-May 2015 Windsor Hills Villa(Disney 9)-Oct 2016 Art Of Animation & AK Lodge(just the 2 of us)- May 2018 - Windsor Hills(Disney 9) Oct 2020- Formosa Gds Villa (Disney 8)
Mr&Mrs4kids is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 17, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Steak n Shake has a $4 menu, although kids eat free at the weekend if the adults order a regular item costing $7 or $8 ish. Shakes are BOGOF M-Fri 2-5pm and are amazing. Lots of coupons about too.

Millers Ale House kids eat free on a Tuesday night. A main course and soft drink for 2 adults will be much less than the $35 you mention at Cici's.

Dennys also has a cheap item selection, and kids eat free on a Tuesday from 4pm.

Village Inn does free pie Wednesday.

You will get good prices at lunchtime in loads of places, like Smokey Bones, Olive garden etc etc.

The key is to search out the deals/coupons and go to restaurants on the days/nights when the offers are on.
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 17, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Infinity Red View Post
Does anyone know if Cici's, Golden Corral, Wendy's etc are good places to eat with a nut allergy ? The Sizzler restaurant at Pointe Orlando was good and really informative about their food but it's closed now.
Here is cicis allergen info for you
cicis/media/1296/cici...gens-41516.pdf
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 18, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
VicStar
VIP Dibber

Thanks for that link rubykelb! One of my littlies is dairy intolerant and I was thinking they could just have pasta, but looks like all their pasta sauces have milk/cheese in

Shame as we really liked CiCi's when we tried it last year (before diagnosis) and were hoping to go back this year.
VicStar is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 18, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
sue97
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Second Checkers but not the one on International Drive. Panda Express is nice and not too expensive. We love Steak n Shake.
sue97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 18, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Wee_Red
Imagineer

Wee_Red's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Unfortunately I can't access the website here (must be the only one!) but as I recall, Friendly's was really reasonable when we went.
I was particularly excited that I could have turkey breast on toast rather than a burger. Though the burgers were raved about.
The menus look quite good if you look at google images just can't see prices.
Wee_Red is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 18, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

My children were not happy that we did not to to cici’s last year so we promised them to try it this year. They love pizza! I am not a fan though so if I have to go I want it to be a cheap meal. Where does everyone get the vouchers from?
Thanks
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 18, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
familybell
Apprentice Imagineer

We like cicis aswell, cheap and cheerful
We also liked chillis, I'm sure it was 1 appetiser and 2 entrees for $20, I think Applebys may also do similar
Wendy's was another favourite for cheap and cheerful
familybell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List