Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 15 Aug 17, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by Kirky123 View Post
We tried to use the voucher in universal studios yesterday but the girl serving said they couldn't accept it there.

Ah well it was worth a try and the icecream was still delicious .
Thanks for taking the time to post. Which one at Universal did you try? Looks like outlets is the one to try. Hope you are having a fabulous holiday.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
W1zz
Apprentice Imagineer

Used one at Orlando Eye yesterday. A few of the staff were a little 'what this' but manager stepped forward and showed them how to process it.
Got one left to try at Universal Studios. Theres actually 2 different Ben & Jerry kiosks at IOA. I'll update if and when it's accepted.
W1zz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
kellsbelle
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by W1zz View Post
Used one at Orlando Eye yesterday. A few of the staff were a little 'what this' but manager stepped forward and showed them how to process it.
Got one left to try at Universal Studios. Theres actually 2 different Ben & Jerry kiosks at IOA. I'll update if and when it's accepted.
Ours was accepted at the kiosk in the Toon Lagoon area of IoA.

October 2010 - 14 nights POFQ
October 2012 - 14 nights OKW/2 nights RPR
July 2017 - 8 nights POR/4 nights Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando/4 nights RPR
October 2019 - 16 nights CSR
kellsbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
markpwa8
Very Serious Dibber

Couldn't use in universal the other day. Cost me $40 for ice cream!
markpwa8 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 17, 04:00 AM  
Link to this Post
W1zz
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Tried using the groupon at Ben & Jerry's in Universal Studios. Didn't realise there was one there, thought it was in IOA. It's near Starbucks on 5th Avenue.
They said they couldn't accept it, but as a goodwill gesture allowed us to have 50% off. So got $15-ish of ice cream for half price. Which makes up for the money spent on the groupon.
Will try in IOA tomorrow, but if it doesn't work I'll pass it on to anyone who's visiting the other stores where it's accepted. It's our last full day tomorrow.
W1zz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 17, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Accepted at Schwab pharmacy in Universal Studios today. I showed them on my phone the address of Schwab store on the ben and jerry.com store locator exactly matched the address on the groupon. Manager hadn't seen before but said would honour it.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 17, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by W1zz View Post
Tried using the groupon at Ben & Jerry's in Universal Studios. Didn't realise there was one there, thought it was in IOA. It's near Starbucks on 5th Avenue.
They said they couldn't accept it, but as a goodwill gesture allowed us to have 50% off. So got $15-ish of ice cream for half price. Which makes up for the money spent on the groupon.
Will try in IOA tomorrow, but if it doesn't work I'll pass it on to anyone who's visiting the other stores where it's accepted. It's our last full day tomorrow.
They wouldn't take it in New York one for me on on 22nd but success today at other store in Universal.