Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 26 Sep 17, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU,
Excited about Disney

QSDP alcoholic drinks 2018

Hi all, I'm sure it will be easy to get a glass of wine 🍷 or a beer 🍻With your dinner on the DDP, as you will have table service restaurants. On QSDP can you get a beer at the food court? If not, where would you go? Thanks Xx
LOU, is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 17, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Jimsdadhalifax
Very Serious Dibber

Some of the QS places sell lager and wine and some even sell cocktails

Outside of the Magic Kingdom you should be able to find a few options - have a look at the menus on all ears
Jimsdadhalifax is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 17, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
Where are you staying?

The moderates and deluxes have lounges, not sure about the values but all resorts have pool bars too.
Old 26 Sep 17, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Originally Posted by Laura_<3 View Post
Where are you staying?

The moderates and deluxes have lounges, not sure about the values but all resorts have pool bars too.
Don't you have to get the drink with the food order? So think it would be in the restaurant only rather than in a lounge or pool bar?
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 17, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Every QS I've checked (outside of MK) has had some kind of alcoholic option available. So I don't think you'll have to look very far.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 17, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
Originally Posted by toonarmani View Post
Don't you have to get the drink with the food order? So think it would be in the restaurant only rather than in a lounge or pool bar?
Sorry, I think I misunderstood the OP!
Old 26 Sep 17, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU,
Excited about Disney

Thanks all. We are staying at POFQ. It's not that I have a drink problem or anything like that😜 Just thought as you will be able to have one from next year, it might be nice. Maybe a trip to DS one evening xx
LOU, is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 17, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
pegal
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by LOU, View Post
Thanks all. We are staying at POFQ. It's not that I have a drink problem or anything like that😜 Just thought as you will be able to have one from next year, it might be nice. Maybe a trip to DS one evening xx
Don't worry, i definitely wouldn't consider wanting a drink with your meals while you're on holiday a drink problem! I think it's a great addition to ddp 😊
Old 29 Sep 17, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

I rarely drink at Disney due to the extra cost but I am really looking forward to the addition of a drink with my meal next year. I am even looking at which qs places serve alcohol so I can get a cold beer with my lunch. I hope that doesn't mean I have a drink problem 😀

I think most people feel the same, possibly Disney may add alcohol to a few more qs restaurants ready for this new change by next year
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 17, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU,
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
I rarely drink at Disney due to the extra cost but I am really looking forward to the addition of a drink with my meal next year. I am even looking at which qs places serve alcohol so I can get a cold beer with my lunch. I hope that doesn't mean I have a drink problem 😀

I think most people feel the same, possibly Disney may add alcohol to a few more qs restaurants ready for this new change by next year
It would be nice to have a cold beer with your lunch. Xx