Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 8 Jan 18, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Rosemck
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by alkel2730 View Post
If you are on QSDP do you get one too?
Check out the QS menus first to see where has good drinks if that's a priority for you, loads of QS locations in the parks and disney springs do great cocktails! And also the usual wine, beers ect. Resort QS also do wine and beers. I'm hoping to get the godiva chocolate liqueur milkshake from D'luxe burger to the plan 😀
Rosemck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 18, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post

C/service at Capt cooks at poly and Gasparella at GF both have a good selection of alcoholic beverages and it's just a wee short sail from MK..
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 18, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
jemima2
Imagineer

Mobile

Saw backlot at HS do strawberry daiquiri 🍓🍓
jemima2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 18, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Alien View Post
the desserts were horrible and they offered no substitution. In few locations I was offered coffee when I said no to dessert but not at Mama Melrose
I’ve had a cup of tea three times at Mama Melrose’s instead of the set desert plate. They didn’t offer but did it when I asked. I sub almost all deserts for a cup of tea and have never been refused this anywhere.
scoobydooby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 18, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Glad about the drinks but confused to why flights aren't included as far as I remember they are often cheaper than some of the coacktails? The 3 little glasses add up to 1 glass. Mmmmm mine will be a lovely glass of Merlot! 😋

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 18, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
katy341
Imagineer

Mobile

Sorry for asking what is a probably rediculos question... on the regular ddp... am I right in thinking u only get 1 alcoholic drink a day... and it's up to u whether u get that drink with a qs (where available) or a ts meal?
katy341 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 18, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by katy341 View Post
Sorry for asking what is a probably rediculos question... on the regular ddp... am I right in thinking u only get 1 alcoholic drink a day... and it's up to u whether u get that drink with a qs (where available) or a ts meal?
No, it's better than that 😀. 2 alcoholic drinks a day, 1 with your qs meal and 1 with ts. Of course there are some qs restaurants that don't serve alcohol. But 2 drinks are possible if you wanted them.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 18, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
returnplanning
Imagineer

Can we get a non-alcoholic lapu lapu? I'd love to drink a soft drink out a pineapple...
returnplanning is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 18, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by returnplanning View Post
Can we get a non-alcoholic lapu lapu? I'd love to drink a soft drink out a pineapple...
Unfortunately you don't get the Lapu out of a pineapple on the DDP offer..Comes in a glass..
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 18, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rosemck View Post
Check out the QS menus first to see where has good drinks if that's a priority for you, loads of QS locations in the parks and disney springs do great cocktails! And also the usual wine, beers ect. Resort QS also do wine and beers. I'm hoping to get the godiva chocolate liqueur milkshake from D'luxe burger to the plan 😀
Thank you everyone! TBH they're not really as I've two little ones. We've only got QSDP for five days too just thought it might be nice to have one or two in the five days. 😁
2012 - Sept The 'anniversary trip' SSR. - 2013 - October the bonus trip to POR
2015 - 20th trip!September WLV first trip with DD!
2017 - Sept Poly first trip with two toddlers!
2018 - May AKV & POR the last before school trip.
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2022 - April Poly, SSR, WLV
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List