Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 27 Feb 20, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
tunnie12345
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Not great at maths, but isn’t it a £700 increase if the free nights means it would’ve been £2,200, so over 30% price increase 🤔as it’s £2912
Sorry the 600 odd was just as I couldn't be bothered to calculate lol and the 12% is for my trip in May 2021 sorry for the confusion
tunnie12345 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
bernard301
slightly serious Dibber

i've just had a quick look for the dates I want in April 2021, and kenwood travel are coming out quite well, at approx £4500 for 21 nights 2 ad 1ch in a standard tower room at CSR (no tickets or Dining Plan) included, however its looking like we'll be on the top end of our budget for on site.
bernard301 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Aimee_K
Getting Excited

Can I ask, those that are waiting to see if free dining is announced, are you waiting to book the hotel and free dining or the whole package?
Or does it depend on when your flights are released?
I'm taking note because some of you are looking ready to book for 2021 maybe when flights aren't out yet.
I'm interested as I will be waiting for the same thing in 2021 ready to book for 2022 and I'm not 100% sure which way around to book things. Disney and other travel operators will release their rooms and free dining before my flights are released I think
Aimee_K is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
and all values and mods have now disappeared from Attraction Tickets, obviously realised they are massively underpriced compared to Disney
I got two quotes from ATD for August next year and they are dearer than the Disney prices. Only by around £50.00 per room but still dearer than booking Disney direct. That was for a value and mod resort.
Old 27 Feb 20, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Mackenzies03
Serious Dibber

£200 more expensive for the same dates next year and £200 more for the dates we actually have want for next year... if free dining happens then we’re laughing! Don’t know how that’s happened but I’m not going to complain.

Edit: for POFQ

Edited at 07:36 PM.
Mackenzies03 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Aimee_K View Post
Can I ask, those that are waiting to see if free dining is announced, are you waiting to book the hotel and free dining or the whole package?
I'm taking note because some of you are looking ready to book for 2021 maybe when flights aren't out yet.
I'm interested as I will be waiting for the same thing in 2021 ready to book for 2022 and I'm not 100% sure which way around to book things. Disney and other travel operators will release their rooms and free dining before my flights are released I think
Loads of us book the hotel before flights are released in order to get what we want - when free dining hits then a lot of rooms go quickly.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
1 x Standard 2 Queen Room

Hotel Total:

£1,618
Tickets
Universal Orlando™ 3 Park Explorer Ticket (hotels)

2 x Adult

Tickets Total:

£584
FREE Gifts
Early park access
Free transportation
Full financial protection from ABTA
Total: £2,202

Deluxe

Hotel
Hard Rock Hotel®

1 x Garden View 2 Queen Beds

Hotel Total:

£3,462
Tickets
Universal Orlando™ 3 Park Explorer Ticket (hotels)

2 x Adult

Tickets Total:

£584
FREE Gifts
Universal Express (no queueing)
Early park access
Free transportation
Full financial protection from ABTA
Total: £4,046

Pop Century

Hotel tickets
Your Holiday Price

£3,444.62GBP

Ak hotel and tickets

Your Holiday Price
£5,892.10GBP

I think I will be focusing on US prices much better and front of line passes for the deluxe
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Aimee_K View Post
Most book when free dining is released then get the flights when they are . The risk is your budget . Prices from manchester have been sky high compared to previous years for the school holidays so set a budget and try to stick to it
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
yogadeb
Imagineer

If these prices for BC are right then they can keep it ... 10 nights there 3k dearer than POFQ for our 10 nights ... mind you only water view rooms released ...even so can’t imagine it being on budget .

Quality inn international(now plaza) - 2004
All star movies -2005
Pop century -2007
Port Orleans riverside -2012
Royal Pacific and Beach club-2015
Royal Pacific and Animal kingdom lodge -2017
yogadeb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
tunnie12345
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

From what it looks like they have made it so it is actually cheaper to stay in a value and upgrade the dining plan whereas befor it was pretty much the same price to stay at a mod with free dining plan.

I know this doesn't work for all but we wanted value as the kids prefer the Disney theming
tunnie12345 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List