Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 May 20, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by legallyblonde View Post
My holiday was cancelled on the Tuesday and full refund in bank by the Friday! Others have reported the same I believe in the thread about refunds.
That’s the fastest I’ve heard. Seems this is a company that everyone booking a package should be looking at. Do they do flights only or fly drive? I’m DVC so don’t book the hotels.

Edited at 09:26 PM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 20, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Ever After Holidays
Excited about Disney
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
I know they have had good customer care before when they were caught up in the TC debacle, it must be a crap time to have been a travel agent this past year.

How are this company doing on refunds? Anyone know?
The last 7-8 months have been horrendous!

We are doing the best we can and keep smiling though!

If a customers holiday has been affected by travel disruption, if they do not want to amend their holiday we have refunded.

We advise 7-14 days but the majority have had their monies within 7 days of the refund being applied.

Really praying we get a bit of a break after this... If someone had said to me a year ago what we would go through in the next 12 months, i don't know what i would of done! Its been constant crisis management since September, and when we can travel again I am desperate for a break and a Disney fix!

Travel Agents get a lot of stick, but like someone said earlier, there are some gems out there! I really feel for those who have lost their jobs and lively hood through all of this.

Also thank you to everyone for your positive comments, they genuinely keep us going! You are more inclined to hear/read comments when a company has been unhelpful online rather than helpful, so I really appreciate it!

Ever After Holidays
☎️0800 3277108
🌐ABTA & Atol Protected
www.everafterholidays.com
Ever After Holidays is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 20, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ever After Holidays View Post
The last 7-8 months have been horrendous!

We are doing the best we can and keep smiling though!

If a customers holiday has been affected by travel disruption, if they do not want to amend their holiday we have refunded.

We advise 7-14 days but the majority have had their monies within 7 days of the refund being applied.

Really praying we get a bit of a break after this... If someone had said to me a year ago what we would go through in the next 12 months, i don't know what i would of done! Its been constant crisis management since September, and when we can travel again I am desperate for a break and a Disney fix!

Travel Agents get a lot of stick, but like someone said earlier, there are some gems out there! I really feel for those who have lost their jobs and lively hood through all of this.

Also thank you to everyone for your positive comments, they genuinely keep us going! You are more inclined to hear/read comments when a company has been unhelpful online rather than helpful, so I really appreciate it!
When you quote tui prices are they the same as I can see online? I know you mentioned you weren’t quoting those yet. Thanks

Virgin are too expensive.

Edited at 01:05 PM.
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 20, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jojo_3596 View Post
We were booked with EAH for this year and next year- we’ve just cancelled this year and added an extra 5 nights on to next year. I can’t rate them highly enough. Excellent customer service. Easy to contact and get hold of and quick responses to any queries. I would definately give them a ring 😀.
Did you pay an amendment fee?
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 20, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TC Devon View Post
Did you pay an amendment fee?
No, we didn’t pay an amendment fee- but we weren’t amending. We cancelled our original Disney booking and added a new one to the 2 week villa holiday we had already booked for 2021. We forfeited the deposit for this year as we didn’t want to commit to paying the balance in April. We didn’t have to pay anything on top of the 2021 deposit to add Disney on to the booking though.
Hope that makes sense?!
Endless Summer 2023
jojo_3596 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List