Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 25 Dec 19, 03:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile My ex has assaulted DS

Halfway through a night shift and get a message on Fb from someone saying she has DS (20) at her house because tonight my ex husband has tried to hit my son, physically attacked him and grabbed him by the throat in their local pub. Apparently DS was incredibly distraught and just asking for me. He was supposed to be spending Christmas with his Dad (his choice). His friend who is now staying with tonight is going to bring him over to ours in the morning and he will now be spending Christmas with us. I will also be encouraging him to contact the police and press charges, Especially as there are witnesses.
I feel awful now, I’m stuck at work and can’t leave as I’m the only qualified member of staff but I obviously just want to be with my son.
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 19, 04:21 AM  
Link to this Post
orlando10
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi
Bless you I'm sure you can't wait to get back to him, how frightening for him and worrying for you, can you speak to him before your shift finishes?
No doubt your ex will be full of remorse tomorrow, but I wish you and your son a peaceful Christmas day xx
DLP 2016, 2018
orlando10 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 19, 04:57 AM  
Link to this Post
whlparkstone
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh goodness how awful for you, you must be so worried. I hope you manage to get home soon and take care of your son
Old 25 Dec 19, 05:37 AM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Oh no how terrible for you, hope he’s ok & you have a lovely Christmas x
ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 19, 05:49 AM  
Link to this Post
chrisxal
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Oh what a worry, hope your son is ok. I would also be encouraging him to report his father. Good luck.
chrisxal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 19, 06:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile

I have spoken to him on the phone which has reassured me a little bit. I’ve spoken to the friend who he is staying with tonight too and I know he’s okay and sleeping now. Doubt very much my ex will be remorseful he is more the type to justify his actions to be honest...I just hope DS now realises what his Dad is really like!
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 19, 06:31 AM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Princess Ariel View Post
I have spoken to him on the phone which has reassured me a little bit. I’ve spoken to the friend who he is staying with tonight too and I know he’s okay and sleeping now. Doubt very much my ex will be remorseful he is more the type to justify his actions to be honest...I just hope DS now realises what his Dad is really like!
I’m so sorry for the both of you xx it’s very hard as the other parent, hoping they do realise what the other is like, without coming across as manipulating, bitter or angry. Hopefully DS isn’t too badly scarred from this x
happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 19, 06:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I bet you can’t wait to get home to him , hope he is ok x
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 19, 06:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
What an awful thing to happen hope your son is ok.
Old 25 Dec 19, 06:51 AM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

That's awful...how could a father do that to his son?

Hope your son has seen what sort of person his dad his now

Sending hugs xx
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List