Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 11 Apr 20, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
aud71
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by SussexFamily View Post
I disposed of my pool last summer - with this weather I need to reorder it ( as I have all the chemicals in the garage)
Ahh were holding off getting the pool out it just takes so long to fill 🤦 But DD (11) has been asking for the pool all week but if the weather continues then well have to get it out and set up
Old 11 Apr 20, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
moocat17
I want to go now!

last year I worked over easter, this year I am taking the bank holidays off and staying at home. wanted a sleep in today and woke bright at 7am !
I am catching up on the laundry, tidying up with a spring clean out and batch cooking next weeks dinners. also trying my hand it stitching cotton masks with various fabrics

2014 - Renaissance at Sea world
2016 - Cabana Bay, Universal
2020 - was not to be at the Endless Summer, Universal
moocat17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 20, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
BabyM
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I am working tomorrow and Monday (I work in the hospital), spent yesterday in the garden, today garden and housework. Will have a roast when I get back from work tomorrow but thats about it.
Old 11 Apr 20, 12:40 PM  
Link to this Post
meggy
Imagineer

meggy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Is it Easter Days roll into one at the moment, it could be any time. Mum and I have cracked open a bottle of bubbly and sitting in garden. Will have a nice roast tomorrow.

Usually have Great Grandson here - Easter egg hunt etc, have promised him over skype that Easter bunny has been informed and that he has written back to say he has saved some eggs until later in the year
meggy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 20, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
CarolynU
Imagineer

CarolynU's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Tomorrow will begin with an Easter Egg Hunt followed by breakfast.
No doubt the just turned four year old will want the same game that weve been playing every morning which is line up the dining room chairs one behind the other and we all have to pretend that we are off on holiday on Air Pleaz going to Pleaz! We dutifully each have roles. My daughter is the captain, Im cabin crew and Daddy and her baby brother are fellow passengers!
This will be followed by helping her to add the next papier-mch layer of her clown mask.
Then Im cooking a Roast Turkey with veg and wine.
If the weather is still nice the kiddies will play in the paddling pool or on their other play equipment and if time we might take a two minute walk to an empty grassy area for a run around for 20 minutes or so.
As its the weekend the kiddies are allowed a DVD which might be Frozen Two and then probably story and bed for kiddies and more wine for the adults lol!
Old 11 Apr 20, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I received this 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 20, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
I received this 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Love it!
Old 11 Apr 20, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Trusty ian
Dibbing with Tink

Going shopping for BBQ equipment then food shopping for bbq. Enough for all the visiting family. Pop round to see my neighbours for a chat. Sunday go out and have a picnic in the local park .call in at the local pub for a late afternoon drink ... Oh , thats next year's Easter hopefully.
Trusty ian is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 20, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Trinacham
Having Dinner with Goofy

Working! For me though I am happy with this (we volunteer which bank holidays we want to do). I don't have any children so I would rather be working than sat at home bored. My husband is working with me as well so at least I'm still with him. We do have Easter Monday off at least for a bit of a rest

Edited at 02:51 PM.
Trinacham is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 20, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Usually my husband has the whole bank holiday off, but he is working Friday and Monday (he works in a hospital in London). However, he likes cooking so he's making his usual pulled pork on Easter sunday (which he's now starting in the kitchen). Monday morning I will drive him into London as there are no trains running.

Today we chilled out in the garden
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List