Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 20 Apr 20, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
So I couldn’t stand my hair any longer and to stop me buying the wrong stuff my hairdresser dropped a parcel with colour, mixer, toner, post-treatment and little bowl, brush etc. I took the plunge last night and I can’t say it was enjoyable but I did an ok job. Just the roots - no way could I do highlights. It was messy and time consuming but I’m happy with the results
Colette, and you other dibb ladies (of a certain age), please take my previous advice and buy 'just for men GX' which is just like a shampoo and none gets on your skin, but when you keep using it it will gradually reduce your grey hairs to look natural.

I hope that helps.

Edited at 06:11 PM.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 20, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Colette, and you other dibb ladies (of a certain age), please take my previous advice and buy 'just for men GX' which is just like a shampoo and none gets on your skin, but when you keep using it it will gradually reduce your grey hairs to look natural.

I hope that helps.
I have no intention of ever doing it myself again. Once lockdown is over I’m bribing the hairdresser for the first appointment
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 20, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I have no intention of ever doing it myself again. Once lockdown is over I’m bribing the hairdresser for the first appointment
I have nice and easy but I’d rather sit in the chair and get the hairdresser to do it, I keep putting it off!
Old 20 Apr 20, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I have nice and easy but I’d rather sit in the chair and get the hairdresser to do it, I keep putting it off!
Ask your hairdresser if they can deliver some for you. Mine did label everything in separate tubs with correct doses and full instructions
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 20, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Libby29
Imagineer

Ask your hairdresser if they can deliver some for you. Mine did label everything in separate tubs with correct doses and full instructions
So did mine. 🥰 it was much appreciated ..I now have colour again.
Old 20 Apr 20, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
My hairdresser isn’t very good, I am actually thinking of getting another one after this is all over!
Old 20 Apr 20, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by Libby29 View Post
So did mine. 🥰 it was much appreciated ..I now have colour again.
Makes you feel so much better doesn’t it? 😃
Old 20 Apr 20, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Mobile

Makes you feel so much better doesn’t it? 😃
I didnt chop mine ... but I'm letting the white ( not even grey, its white) out. I can get away with it while in lockdown and I want to see the effect. Whatever happens, I'll be lighter after than before!
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 20, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Yesterday I received my new Dermaplaning tool through the post and I tried it out last night.
It’s flipping amazing! I have quite a lot of downy hair on my face and it’s completely got rid of it but in a more natural way, rather than being completely smooth like after a wet shave.
I was booked on a Dermaplaning course in May which is obviously postponed but I wanted to try it out so just bought a cheapie from Amazon. I’ll get the proper kit for clients once I’m qualified. I feel like my face is slimmer which is always a bonus 😂

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 20, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Yesterday I received my new Dermaplaning tool through the post and I tried it out last night.
It’s flipping amazing! I have quite a lot of downy hair on my face and it’s completely got rid of it but in a more natural way, rather than being completely smooth like after a wet shave.
I was booked on a Dermaplaning course in May which is obviously postponed but I wanted to try it out so just bought a cheapie from Amazon. I’ll get the proper kit for clients once I’m qualified. I feel like my face is slimmer which is always a bonus 😂
Hi Alicia, I will try anything for a slimmer face! so what does dermaplaning actually do? I have been popping face masks on every night which I love but I will happily try anything- within reason!
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List