Old 30 Apr 20, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
bambikate
VIP Dibber

bambikate's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 25
Originally Posted by Em4owen View Post
Thanks for posting your trip. I always love reading your trippies. You're so lucky to have met Tim. I don't know if I'd be brave enough to go and say hello to him and Jenn! A great way to end the holiday. Fingers crossed for you guys for this summer - you never know! 🙂
You're welcome. Aww thank you so much. I know, we lucked out! Thank you xx

Originally Posted by Disney Nanny View Post
Noooo, I have just binge read this over the last two days and didn't want it to end.
Oh well I will now have to read your previous reports
Thank you for sharing this and the write ups are amazing.
xx
Aww bless you thank you so much. I really appreciate the lovely comment. xx

Originally Posted by Scotspair View Post
Loved your report. I looked forward to your instalments and read one a day. Love Andy's shirt my man like to wear the same type of shirts, where did Andy get his from 😃😃😃
Aww thank you so much.

Which one? The Everest t shirt? It's from Main Street Press xx

Originally Posted by Smithy78 View Post
Just binge read this over the last two days, I like to wait until the report is complete so it's like reading a book, haha.
Always enjoy your reports, thank you so much for sharing.
Fingers crossed you get your money back for this years epic adventure x
Thank you haha glad you enjoyed it. I hope so! xx

Originally Posted by bettany2001 View Post
Loved reading this report, what an amazing holiday you had! Thanks for taking the time to write this. Stay safe.x
Thank you so much, you're welcome. You too x

Originally Posted by prettymiarose View Post
What a great trip!
We’ve been drooling over the food & drinks (my daughter can’t wait to go back one day to try the Pandora Slush & many of the desserts you posted. She was upset no grape Fanta slush at Epcot!) We loved your Halloween outfits, you all looked amazing!
Reading along has been a much needed mental break at the moment so thank you!
So sorry about Boo. He was a real cutie.
Can’t wait to read all about Hawaii, SF & LA even if it’s a bit of a wait. Take care.
Aww thank you - the food is the best bit, isn't it? I think most of our days revolve around food - haha.

You're welcome. Glad you got to escape reality for a while.

Take care too x

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Thank you very much for taking the time to once again do a trippie
I have really enjoyed reading along

I wish you all well during the lockdown and hope that sometime in the future if not this year, you manage your west coast holiday, and look forward to reading all about it

Joan
You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed. Aww thanks so much. Take care xx

Originally Posted by flo-tinka View Post
Thanks for sharing and giving us all a much-needed reminder of the good times. Loving your smiley foodie family and hoping you all stay safe and get to enjoy more amazing trips real soon 😀
You're so welcome. Glad it reminded you of the good times.

Aww thank you stay safe too xx

Originally Posted by DisneyArab View Post
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading your whole trip report. I always enjoy your reports. Will look forward to the Hawaii one, I’m sure you’ll get there at some point, even if it’s not when you had planned to go. Stay well.
Ahh thanks so much. Stay well too xx

Originally Posted by sizzle View Post
Absolutely loved reading your report, I adored the Polynesian Resort when we stayed there for 2 nights on our last trip. So sorry to hear about Boo, I have a cat called Boo as well that looks so similar. Thank you again for a great report that transported me back to magical times.
Thank you so much. Take care xx

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
Enjoyed binge reading this. Nice to escape from reality for a short time. Thank you so much for sharing. Great read and fab photos. Determined to make it to California Grill for brunch one day!

M x
Ahh thank you. Glad it gave you an escape from reality for a while. Oh yes you must! xx

Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
I have really enjoyed reading your report & im so glad you still posted it your holiday was fantastic as always.
I will keep my fingers crossed that your 2020 holiday goes ahead, sounds fab! Unfortunately both our holidays this year have cancelled, however I’m planning the West Coast in 2021

Take care

Kelly x
Ahh thanks Kelly, Sorry to hear yours have been cancelled, I hope you have even better replacement ones planned. Ooh West Coast! Amazing. I have a West Coast trip! Love it there take care xx

Originally Posted by Mickey 91 View Post
Thanks for posting. Fab being able to read all at once when we have all this extra time on our hands. Stay safe
Thanks for reading. Stay safe too x

Originally Posted by tansy View Post
Thank you for posting another amazing trip report - really enjoy reading this.
Aww thank you so much. xx

Originally Posted by Ilovesnowwhite View Post
Thank you so much for sharing your families holiday adventure

Here to the next one.
xx
You're so welcome. Thank you xx

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
Thanks for sharing your report. It's been a great read, and I enjoy the escapism of reading about Disney trips even more at the minute. I love Tim Tracker too so would have been so excited to meet him. What a treat on your last day.
You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed the escapism. xx

Originally Posted by scooby99 View Post
Sorry to hear about your cat xxxxx
Thank you xx

Originally Posted by lemon-squeeze View Post
Really enjoyed reading and as we're where there the same time was having a look to see if we were in any of your photos but don't think we were.
Ahh thank you. Oh! Haha that would've been funny xx

Originally Posted by ozzyowl1 View Post
Thank you for your report, it's been lovely and made me really homesick for Disney! Stay safe and fingers crossed you get to go on your West Coast trip soon, Yosemite is one of our favourite places in the world!
You're welcome. Aww sorry to make you homesick. Stay safe too. Hope to see it in real life one day xx

Originally Posted by Tinkertangled View Post
Another fab report thank you for sharing with us!
You're welcome TFR x

Originally Posted by Princess Ariel View Post
Love reading your trip reports Kate! Fingers crossed and sending positivity that perhaps your 2020 trip goes ahead 🤞
Ahh thank you. Take care x

Originally Posted by Archie14 View Post
I’ve loved following along on your trip, it all looked so amazing. Thank you for sharing and putting so much detail into your reports, it’s really appreciated.
We’re waiting to see if our planned July trip goes ahead, I think it’s looking highly doubtful but we’ve got have a little bit of optimism haven’t we in these tough times 🤞
You're welcome. Thank you for reading. Hope you get to have an amazing trip soon x

Originally Posted by dutchrose View Post
I've absolutely loved reading your trip reports, it's been a great distraction in these uncertain times.
Loved your writing style. Your trip sounded like the perfect mix of park time, chill time and great food.
Your next trip sounded absolutely epic too. Gutted for you guys.
So sorry to hear about your cat.
Thanks for taking the time to write your trippie. Stay Safe!
Aww thank you. Thanks for your kind comments. You're welcome. Stay safe too xx

IG: _disneykate_
YouTube: DisneyKate
bambikate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 20, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
jojo82
slightly serious Dibber

Thanks for posting such a great trip 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩. The poly is somewhere that I would love to stay one day. You guys certainly made the most of every day and the food choices you made looked so good.

I really hope you can make it on your next holiday. Take care and stay safe.
jojo82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 20, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
bambikate
VIP Dibber

bambikate's Reviews
Originally Posted by jojo82 View Post
Thanks for posting such a great trip 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩. The poly is somewhere that I would love to stay one day. You guys certainly made the most of every day and the food choices you made looked so good.

I really hope you can make it on your next holiday. Take care and stay safe.
You're very welcome. Thanks for reading. Fingers crossed. Stay safe too xx

bambikate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 20, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Another brilliant trip report! Thank you for sharing and sorry to hear about your cat
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 20, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading your report as always Kate. Thanks for taking the time to do it.

Fingers crossed you get your Hawaii trip next year if that’s what you’d prefer.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 20, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
bambikate
VIP Dibber

bambikate's Reviews
Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
Another brilliant trip report! Thank you for sharing and sorry to hear about your cat
Ahh thank you so much, thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading your report as always Kate. Thanks for taking the time to do it.

Fingers crossed you get your Hawaii trip next year if that’s what you’d prefer.
Thank you so much. Fingers crossed x

Old 5 May 20, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
The waltons
Excited about Disney

The waltons's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Thank you so much well needed escapism at the moment . I had a big birthday in December we and was planning on going somewhere special to celebrate but my father got sick and passed away. My DH has the same big birthday in Feb so we were hoping to go this to celebrate but thwy looks unlikely. I’ve come up with a plan to start saving and maybe stay in a delux next year to really celebrate . Could you recommend which was the best I love the location of the poly. Also your hair and make up are always perfect what do you use when away. Mine melts off my face 😀
Old 5 May 20, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
bambikate
VIP Dibber

bambikate's Reviews
Originally Posted by The waltons View Post
Thank you so much well needed escapism at the moment . I had a big birthday in December we and was planning on going somewhere special to celebrate but my father got sick and passed away. My DH has the same big birthday in Feb so we were hoping to go this to celebrate but thwy looks unlikely. I’ve come up with a plan to start saving and maybe stay in a delux next year to really celebrate . Could you recommend which was the best I love the location of the poly. Also your hair and make up are always perfect what do you use when away. Mine melts off my face 😀
Ahh thank you for your lovely comment. I’m glad you’ve enjoyed it. I’m sorry to hear about your father.

A big celebration next year sounds a great plan. I had a cancelled trip in 2015 which was supposed to be for my birthday (see the bigger better birthday trip in my sig ) and the replacement holiday was even better than our original plans.

Ooh there’s so much great choice with deluxe isn’t there. The poly and contemporary are excellent for monorail and MK proximity (as is GF but we’ve not stayed there) the prices vary wildly though. The only way we could afford the poly was to get standard view as soon as bookings opened up. If we left it too late it was only theme park views and suites left which are crazy money.

Would also really recommend WL I have a TR on that too (my 2017 TR) Beach club is awesome if you go to World Showcase and HS a lot. (See my 2012 TR) we’ve also stayed at Bay Lake, AKL, Boardwalk and SSR and honestly would stay at any of them in a heartbeat. Have fun researching let me know what you choose.

Ahh thank you! I promise they’re not always perfect haha. I use Estée Lauder double wear foundation and Mac studio fix concealer xx

Old 7 May 20, 06:38 AM  
Link to this Post
ladyofleisure
Excited about Disney

Fantastic trip report which has given me so much cheer at this difficult time. Thank you so much for sharing.

A link to my 2020 trip to Los Angeles:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1161735

A link to my 2017 trip to POR and HRH is show below:
Star Wars, Bar Bores, Car Tours and No Chores!

A link to my 2015 trip to CBR and RPR is shown below:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...me+the +power
ladyofleisure is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 20, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
bambikate
VIP Dibber

bambikate's Reviews
Originally Posted by ladyofleisure View Post
Fantastic trip report which has given me so much cheer at this difficult time. Thank you so much for sharing.
Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed x