Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 23 Feb 20, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

Would be lovely to see a Dibbers family get a place on the plane. 😊😊
florida girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Feebee2 View Post
I've just had a look on the Ant and Dec website. Could you nominate Isabel to attend a show? I'm sure there are a lot of us who would support the nomination.
I looked and couldn't nominate Isabel as I don't have enough personal details. I have sent them an email instead with some links to her fundraiser and her story from here but given the number of applications they probably receive you'll probably stand more chance if you nominate her yourself Amanda. 💕itvuk.etribez/a/itvta/snta16/welcome

Edited at 09:50 AM.
Orlando 2004 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
hermione25
VIP Dibber

[QUOTE=Tinkermom;14300795]
Originally Posted by hermione25 View Post
Does Isabel have a Macmillan nurse? Our friends daughter has cancer and they have recently returned from WDW, they were getting silly quotes for holiday insurance but their Macmillan nurse had a list of charities that can help, I think in the end they did have to pay a little but definitely no where near what you’ve been quoted. Might be worth asking
I did get a list from her Teenage Cancer Trust nurse. I think because Isabel is classed as terminal (hard to even write it), it limits the companies who will cover us.
Old 23 Feb 20, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

[QUOTE=hermione25;14300958]
Originally Posted by Tinkermom View Post
I did get a list from her Teenage Cancer Trust nurse. I think because Isabel is classed as terminal (hard to even write it), it limits the companies who will cover us.
I am so sorry I cannot begin to imagine how difficult this must all be for you.

But I agree with all the previous comments you must try and get her on that plane (is there anyway we can all nominate her as a group?) I’m pretty sure if we get her on that trip the dibbers will all stick there hands in there pockets to pay for the insurance.

You can definitely count me in xxxxxx
Old 23 Feb 20, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by hermione25 View Post
I would be happy to contribute towards insurance for Izzy. What about setting up a justgiving page and linking it on here? I’d donate even if you don’t manage to get a place on the plane just so she could go back to Florida.

Kat x

Edited at 10:59 AM.
Kat11 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
I would be happy to contribute towards insurance for Izzy. What about setting up a justgiving page and linking it on here? I’d donate even if you don’t manage to get a place on the plane just so she could go back to Florida.

Kat x
Absolutely this!

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Twinklestar1
VIP Dibber

Twinklestar1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Isabels hair looks absolutely beautiful! I would love to be able to contribute to insurance to help get Isabel to the ‘happy place’ ! X
Twinklestar1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlando Soon
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post

Kat x
Same here
Old 23 Feb 20, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
hermione25
VIP Dibber

You are all so very kind.

If we were lucky enough to get on the plane, I’d find the money for the insurance. I’m just having a look at the application page now - it’s very extensive! I’m struggling with the bit asking me to upload a video explaining why she should go - a, I’m never not with her to do it and b, it feels like it’d be hard to do without lots of tears!

I should really try and find a link to this site shouldn’t I? Reading your lovely comments would be just as effective I’m sure 🥰
Old 23 Feb 20, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Lostbrain
Imagineer

Mobile

Could a friend do the video for you? Good luck x
Lostbrain is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List