Originally Posted by Dr.JumbaJookiba View Post
Those chilli cheese waffle fries look well peng
this made me laugh out loud!
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 19, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Planning
Imagineer

Great snacks at MK. The ice creams look delicious, always a welcome treat.
Disney Planning is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 19, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Leelashpurple
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Love following along with your report. Need to start making notes for our trip next year.
Leelashpurple is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 19, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Mobile

Some great snacks
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 19, 06:07 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Garden Grill looks great.
Those Cheshire Cat tails.. are they nice ? I can’t decide if it’s just an over dressed chocolate twist or a scrummy treat . Ha ha
Now, those hot dogs. And that cheese. I am definitely not sure about that combo at all!
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 19, 07:25 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh Abby no way. What a pain! I know so well that's its so easily don't though. At least they let you use the photocopies. Such a shame about your card too, it puts such a tinge on the day doesn't it 😔 but at least you've managed to get them. I bet they look amazing 😍 I can't wait to see them.

Love how you powered through the snacks in MK. I loved the Cheshire Cats tail but I love pain au chocolate. I never knew about those fries, I reckon Chris would have loved them. Another to add to the list I think.

I thought you had your parents account linked up to yours? Hopefully it'll be easier to track once you do. I don't envy you getting to track everything, but your doing fab xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 19, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

DisneyDreamer81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Finally all caught up! Looks like you are having a fab time so far, rain aside! I love the look of those chili cheese waffle fries! They're definitely going on the list! More cocktails please! x
2015 - Disneymoon! Caribbean Beach Resort & Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
2017 - Yacht Club & Disney Dream
DisneyDreamer81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 19, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Just catching up - I definitely need a snack list. Loving your report.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 19, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Hope it gets better. They seem to run to a bit of a schedule, just before ten past 8 seemed a good time.
On the last day we waited ages to go to MK and ages to come back.
It mostly is less than 20 minute wait, but getting to AK via POR in the afternoon is a bit of a pain.

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Great snacks at MK, more ice cream sandwiches, definitely next time! I agree about the lefrou brew very sweet!

Golden oak outpost looks great, it was closed the one time we went.
Shame Golden Oak was closed. I wanted to try eight spoon cafe on Saturday evening, but it was closed, still not had the Mac and cheese... your DS needs to save me some next time he gets there as I think I have more chance of that working as a plan compared to being in AK when it's open.

Originally Posted by Wismgari View Post
I love Garden Grill breakfast... cannot wait to eat that cinnamon bun skillet again... we managed one between two of us, but then didn't manage too much of the hot food!

Good snack eating at MK, very impressive! Those ice creams look so good - I had the brownie sundae last year and it was so ridiculously big I think I only managed half!

Sorry to hear about the buses, hope you are having an amazing time apart from that.
The breakfast was tasty. I haven't tried the brownie sundae, it does look good...need time.

Originally Posted by scouse_minx View Post
Fab snack morning at MK! The all American Sundae is always a winner.

Love the look of the chilli cheese waffle fries, hope they lived up to your expectations
The All American was so tasty, I've had the ice cream cookie sandwich in the past as I love mint choc chip ice cream, but I'm so glad I swapped to the sundae.

Originally Posted by Dr.JumbaJookiba View Post
Those chilli cheese waffle fries look well peng
We've had them before, they are now the bar that Dad compares all snack credits too.

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
I’m so looking forward to our Garden Grill breakfast now! That cinnamon bun looks amazing!

I have a bit of a soft spot for Dockside Diner that I can’t really explain as I’m not a fan of eating outside. It’s been handy for us a few times when we’ve been peckish.

Love the look of those Cheshire Cat Tails! Definitely on my list!
Funnily enough we walked away from Woody's as it was outdoor seating only to stop at Dockside Diner

Originally Posted by Disney Planning View Post
Great snacks at MK. The ice creams look delicious, always a welcome treat.
The snacks at MK are particularly good.

Originally Posted by Leelashpurple View Post
Love following along with your report. Need to start making notes for our trip next year.
I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
Some great snacks
We had a good time at MK

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Garden Grill looks great.
Those Cheshire Cat tails.. are they nice ? I can’t decide if it’s just an over dressed chocolate twist or a scrummy treat . Ha ha
Now, those hot dogs. And that cheese. I am definitely not sure about that combo at all!
They are definitely an over dressed chocolate twist, but they are tasty. They are served warm so the chocolate inside is all melty and good

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Oh Abby no way. What a pain! I know so well that's its so easily don't though. At least they let you use the photocopies. Such a shame about your card too, it puts such a tinge on the day doesn't it 😔 but at least you've managed to get them. I bet they look amazing 😍 I can't wait to see them.

Love how you powered through the snacks in MK. I loved the Cheshire Cats tail but I love pain au chocolate. I never knew about those fries, I reckon Chris would have loved them. Another to add to the list I think.

I thought you had your parents account linked up to yours? Hopefully it'll be easier to track once you do. I don't envy you getting to track everything, but your doing fab xx
Obviously it was no where near as bad as having your card stolen, I knew exactly where it was. It was in the room and not in my bag now that it's in the past it's a bit funnier. But at the time I was Dave was really sweet about it and said it was partly all their fault as they don't have to worry about all the details as I take care of it but that maybe they should think about bringing money, card or phone...he hadn't even brought a phone with him to DC. Anyway it's all sorted now. May be if it was just the 4 of us I wouldn't have bothered going back as we've done it before and got the photos. But it was my parents first time swimming with dolphins and so I really wanted the photos.

Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post
Finally all caught up! Looks like you are having a fab time so far, rain aside! I love the look of those chili cheese waffle fries! They're definitely going on the list! More cocktails please! x
The rain has now eased off or rather, it's the more predictable afternoon 10 minute downpour and we can live with that.

The waffle fries are fab, we've had them before I'm sure they were in a smaller tray last time though, they were huge this year.

You're right about the cocktails I said to Dave that I'd been slacking. Things improve soon

Originally Posted by JanetteParker View Post
Just catching up - I definitely need a snack list. Loving your report.
I'm glad you're enjoying it

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 19, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Day 3 dinner at Crystal Palace

Right, for those who don't know this is a character buffet in MK with Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore. It is the only place you can meet Piglet it WDW and as he is Kate's favourite we have eaten here 3 times now, we've never done the dibb fave of a PPO breakfast though as we really like the lunch/dinner offerings.

At lunch and dinner there are various salad options as starters, with a soup, today was clam chowder. There are lots of hot side dishes, fish (usually salmon), pasta and carvery meats for the main courses. Then for dessert there are little sweet desserts and a serve yourself ice cream sundae with soft serve ice cream.

First up starters and Max's first buffet plates

Dad was particularly pleased to see the peel and eat prawns.

On the DDP the alcohol is wine or beer, plus Mimosa cocktails. The kids had cokes and we all had wine.

A selection of main course plates.

The carved meat is delicious.

Here are some of our desserts.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List